Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

so now you’re trusting midnight? Wasn’t he your top sus ?
Based off what he’s been posting I can guess his flavor and role.

did I say I trust him know but if he’s what he’s stating those are the best options for a NK.

honestly you’re not getting anywhere trying to paint me as the bad guy here. You lost to yourself get over it and move on. Maybe learn from your mistakes this game and use that to further improve in the next game you play. Like I said I can be rude but I’m not a duck you can even ask Drago this or anyone from OJ mafia.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The show has started, but the curtain falls for the first one here. And so may her body rest and become on with the snow.
"Atleast I was of some help for you guys!" - Kikunojos last words...

@Fujishiro [Kikunojo] has been lynched!

@Steven [Marco] has been modkilled!
@Reborn has subbed in for @Seraphoenix

Final Votecount:
Fujishiro - 3
Dragomir - 2
Real Go D Usopp - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Alibaba - 1
Tobi - 0

You are Kikunojo. You are a member of the Red Scabbards (Town).

[Passive - Precision] - Kiku is known as a fearsome and underestimated Samurai with great accuracy. Her vote against allies counts 0.5. This ability is hidden from the Votecount.

[Active - Of the Lingering Snow] - At night Kiku may attack a player of their choice to put an example on them. During the next day both her targets and her vote count 0. If your target is voted, their vote count will increase by 2. This ability is hidden from the Votecount. [3-shots]

You win when you defeat all THREATS to the Town.
You are Marco. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Phoenix] - Marco possesses superhuman healing due to his devil fruit abilities that allows him to regenerate destroyed body tissue. He will take 1 cycle to regenerate once he is killed, then rejoin the game. Super-kills and Lynches destroy him past the regeneration threshold, and will remove him from the game. [2-shots]

[Active - Blue Flames] - During the night, Marco may choose a player and boost their defenses. As a result, he will heal them from a regular kill or vote manipulation ability.

Day Phase 2 has ended. Night Phase 2 starts!
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions if you wish so.
No talking!

>>>COUNTDOWN<<<

Players:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"It's true, he was always ready to kill me...all this time..."
On this sad night, the newest ally of the Strawhat's Alliance has been found dead. Yamato rebelled against her father in her last days, but fell as a sacrifice. Rest in Peace our ambitioned Yamato. Will there be revenge for this cold blooded murder?

@MUUGEN [Yamato] has been killed.
There was 1 failed kill attempt!
@krogothwolf has subbed in for @Kiwipom

You are Yamato. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Oden] - Because you are Oden your vote permanently counts 2. Because you are Oden you will dodge the first Lynch on you. This ability is taken away when the Red Scabbards die. [1-shot]

[Active - Junior Thunder Bagua] - At night: Votecrush your target for the following day. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Passive - Chained] - Once a protective ability is used on you: You will gain a mason-chat with that player that can be used for the following 2 cycles. [2-shot]

Night Phase 2 has ended. Day Phase 3 starts!
You have 24 hours to discuss your lynch and vote.
>>>COUNTDOWN<<<

Players:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What's up guys

Well I have few question for some users here but I will ask them in morning. It's almost midnight at my place.

So, good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.