Status
Not open for further replies.
Still we can't mislynch.

I asked the same and got no answer.

Looking at the fact that TAC could talk to Kaido I wouldn't be surprised if it was Vec that's Kaido. You trying to kill him, what happened to that? Also he was happy to be invested and the big bad in mafia is usually invest immune, meaning it says they are town when invested.
I go to sleep now. Let's wait for everyone to post and then decide on a lynch. If worst comes to worst, we still have the Ratchet option, but we need to aim for scum if we can and not a potential Survivor.

GN!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I go to sleep now. Let's wait for everyone to post and then decide on a lynch. If worst comes to worst, we still have the Ratchet option, but we need to aim for scum if we can and not a potential Survivor.

GN!
Aight. GN.

I'll be sure to look for an avy Flowa.

@vecolaptor why did you say TAC isn't Kaido, how did you know?
he said time and time again thats he's ulti, and considering past lynches, i'm not trusting this towns consensus. oh btw whats with the "oh i killed a townie but anyyyway sorry guys" attitude? awfully convinient that the guy i was suspecting of being kanjuro ends up killing kinnemon? eh "invest luffy"? did you fullfill one of your wincons? i dont believe a thing you are saying
you are seriously believing him@Light D Lamperouge ? or is your new role scum and you're letting slide?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
or is your new role scum and you're letting slide?
I can't be scum. My new slot is Fallen Prince's previous one. And the mechanics say I am town.

you are seriously believing him@Light D Lamperouge ?
A Luffy claim makes me trust him tbh. That being a fake claim would be redundant imo. We have Law and Marco in this game, not having Luffy would be the troll of the century.

I can't be scum. My new slot is Fallen Prince's previous one. And the mechanics say I am town.

A Luffy claim makes me trust him tbh. That being a fake claim would be redundant imo. We have Law and Marco in this game, not having Luffy would be the troll of the century.
seeing how rej is doing us with the roles i dont know if we have luffy, maybe one of the guys that dont get in much is. but i seriously doubt HE is luffy. he didnt claim from the start, other people jumped in and assumed he is and then noone counterclaimed so it somehow settled in. to the town cop (im guessing either alibaba or flowa) he would seem as an allied scabbard after the invest. And then he goes and kills you and you're like its fine buddy:seriously:
also i know fallen was townie, i said it to show how much i cant believe that you would trust his words

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
seeing how rej is doing us with the roles i dont know if we have luffy, maybe one of the guys that dont get in much is. but i seriously doubt HE is luffy. he didnt claim from the start, other people jumped in and assumed he is and then noone counterclaimed so it somehow settled in. to the town cop (im guessing either alibaba or flowa) he would seem as an allied scabbard after the invest.
We'll lets test it out.

4. @Flower
5. @Alibaba
6. @Tobi
7. ] @AL sama [Subbed in D3]
8. @Midnight Delight
10. @MUUGEN [Subbed in D3]
15. @Marimo_420
17. @Michelle
18. @Real Go D. Usopp
19. @krogothwolf [Subbed in D3]
20. @Ratchet
21. @vecolaptor

Can anyone counterclaim him?

And then he goes and kills you and you're like its fine buddy:seriously:
Flowa told him to kill me though.

Tell me what did you do last night?

M

MUUGEN

this game is slowly reminding me why I quit playing mafia on OJ.
Post automatically merged:

This is the most incomp player base I’ve seen in one fucking game.
Post automatically merged:

[Vote Luncharted Michelle]

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is the most incomp player base I’ve seen in one fucking game.
Truth be told a lot of people in this game are playing for the first time or at best second time.

The inactivity is a first time though. Never happened before.

[Vote Luncharted Michelle]
Is it based on something at night or you reads?

@Light D Lamperouge sorry I want there last do you were my strongest town read at least you got fallen who’s confirm and I don’t have to question it.
Ain't no worries. We need to take care of scum this phase though. Are you sure on Michelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.