Jew -> Gambit -> Unvote
Tris -> Gambit
Rej -> Zara
Gambit -> Gambit -> Zara

Gambit - 4
Zara - 4
Jew - 1

It takes 8 to lynch.
I forgot to input an action last night. I got distracted talking to some old friends, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch Lanji @Noctis
Vote Lynch Gambit
No. I’m more confident on Gambit/Rej as well. Reads > night mechanics, always.

Vote lynch Gambit
Fuck it, we can't afford to spend this phase bickering and splitting our votes and getting another no lynch, so I'm going to role reveal to put us all on the same page.

I am the Psychic.

Atleast one of these three people are scum: Gambit, Tris, Jew.

Atleast one of these two people are town: Nat, Lanji

We're going for Tris today everyone. Vote her up now.

Vote Lynch Tris
....therefore

Vote Lynch Gambit

she posted her results for last night
Good point. Tris's sus was due to tac RBing her and her not getting a notification. If she didn't bug(not sure she even can here) then theres no reason for her to get notification I believe based on OJ if I recall (spy was rarely used though).

Honestly, Lanji/Tris Claim is an easy fake claim technically. Lanji's results don't match his claim really, Nat not visiting Rej, TAC visiting Tris. Makes me wonder a few things right now.

Nat, Beta and Rej being visiting is also interesting. Nat claim protection, Mam did die by bodyguard so it does add but there could be false stuff. (Flower needs to fill in freakin DN's as this would def make Nat's claim even better)

I'm gonna trust you and tris on this one.....

Vote Lynch Gambit @Dragomir

Lanji;s results have Nat visiting rej N2.
TAC visiting no one N1.
so nat would have to be swapped with someone else for my result to happen...

3rd times a charm

Vote lynch gambit
Right, I saw you tagging me to vote for Gambit. I told you what I think of Gambit and that he leans town for me. But you seem pretty sure about this, so I'm gonna go with you this time since we don't want another no lynch.

Vote lynch Gambit @Dragomir
I’m willing to roll the dice on Gambit, especially since we need the majority and I don’t want my inaction to lead to another no-lynch.

Vote Lynch Gambit @Dragomir

50 percent chance of me being scum just because I haven’t been here...y’all really get too paranoid from silence in this game, it’s not a good look.
Unvote
Vote lynch Zara @Dragomir

bullshit psychic claim
Okay. You'd better be sure of this.

Unvote
Vote lynch Jew

@Seth @Rej @Gambit @Finalbeta @krogothwolf @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tris

Guys, we need to come together on this fast
Because you're panicking with your N1 result where it didn't lead nowhere for me to be scum. Lol

Vote lynch Gambit @Dragomir
Unvote @Dragomir

Explanation forthcoming :beckmoji:
No! There's not a single point lynching JDB as well. What is the case against him and I?

I am more into imposing a lynch back against Zara because clearly, he is creating unnecessary scum tactics to get rid of me..

Vote him, since you have branded yourself a high entity of coaster in this game by actively playing here and there.

Change Vote to Zara

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I dont think anyone should be going for jew tbh

gambit and tris are telling conflicting stories so it’s between one of them

so 8 of us should just agree on one of them
Did Gambit himself say that he jailed me? Or you are just assuming this?

Z
Did Gambit himself say that he jailed me? Or you are just assuming this?
I am following the game earthworm. If you read the D1 very carefully, you'd realize how and why I ended up pusing for Tris. You should know very well that she acted so weirdly last day and it cost her that. I believe it was one of your reasons for voting me, wasn't it?
This is the closest we’ve gotten to him saying he’s N1 result. He’s having more fun insulting me then being upfront about his night results.

Yuelyn

This is the closest we’ve gotten to him saying he’s N1 result. He’s having more fun insulting me then being upfront about his night results.
I was still never jailed.

Then why didn't you execute me? Can you answer this question @Gambit?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sure sure. I am speaking to town, not you.

But if you could go killing me again tonight, I will appreciate it, otherwise I might poke my eyes out here :yasu:
Oooh, more baseless accusations...no wonder you didn’t censor the right wingers in the politics thread, y’all apparently like to operate on similar principles. So either I’m scum for being quiet, or for merely showing up on Zara’s unverifiable list, or also because I supposedly tried to kill you, which one is it?? It’s clearly not based on anything in reality, so enlighten us on why it has to be me.

Z
what if there is no real jailor because no one claimed being jailed ?
this

i said this in a previous post

nobody claimed to be jailed game

gambit wasnt even willing to share his night results in a private whisper with tac which is weird

and now hes still refusing to say his results even though tac already exposed him

So why are we so sure that a jailor is even in this game?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just like them, you have absolutely no proof of what you’re saying here, but you’re damn sure sticking to it. Even Zara’s telling you that my lynch won’t solve shit, and yet, you’re still pushing the narrative that I need to flip for y’all to learn anything.

Yuelyn

So why are we so sure that a jailor is even in this game?
There is probably no jailor in this game. TAC told the jailor countless times to jail and execute me. That never happened though.

It makes zero sense to lynch Gambit. If he’s jailer, we killed Jailer. If he isn’t? Real jailer executes him tonight.
I didn't say I was the jailer. Why are you doing this? So you sent me a whisper to my claim only to tell otherwise to the players? Who are you working for?

So you're finally hurt ei?

Listen @Jew D. Boy, skip me with your lame ass rhetoric. And do not mention moderation again in a completely unrelated place because you’re salty.

I told you I’m basing it off Zara’s results. I’m completely fine with Gambit or you, because Zara didn’t make up his claim.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Listen @Jew D. Boy, skip me with your lame ass rhetoric. And do not mention moderation again in a completely unrelated place because you’re salty.

I told you I’m basing it off Zara’s results. I’m completely fine with Gambit or you, because Zara didn’t make up his claim.
You’re right, that wasn’t cool of me and I’m sorry for bringing up off-topic shit. I still don’t think you have any real reason to believe Zara as he hasn’t been cleared himself (and Tobs didn’t do him any favors before that), and I don’t appreciate you building this case on me with the flimsiest of justifications. None of your reads have been particularly helpful as I pointed out a few pages back, so I’m not inclined to believe you OR anyone you’re holding onto steadfastly as a townie, which only really appears to be Zara at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.