Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hey there, this signup has been on pause for a while. I will take over from it as things get figured out in the background so we can get back on track. If you guys could confirm your eligibility to continue playing within 24 hours, that would be great. After the 24 hours have passed, I'll host my version of ToS with those that confirmed their status.

Please tell me whether or not you can still play this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey there, this signup has been on pause for a while. I will take over from it as things get figured out in the background so we can get back on track. If you guys could confirm your eligibility to continue playing within 24 hours, that would be great. After the 24 hours have passed, I'll host my version of ToS with those that confirmed their status.

I think I can still participate, just wish Reborn was around for this :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Reborn promised me a good role if I signed up

As long as you make it super messed up :catblush: Reborn promised chaos

AL sama

Red Haired

drago I don't want a filler game right now so I'll let prince or novas host

D

Dragomir

Reborn promised me a good role if I signed up
As long as you make it super messed up :catblush: Reborn promised chaos
I'll do my best to uphold Reborn's promises.
drago I don't want a filler game right now so I'll let prince or novas host
I don't like that idea. Making one of them host is too sudden and out of left field. A filler game is necessary so things can smoothly get back on the right path. Let me host this. It'll be fine.

Still in

Status
Not open for further replies.