Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Okay, Al and I have talked it over, we're back in business, baby. Again, please confirm your eligibility to play. You have 24h from this post:
Hey there, this signup has been on pause for a while. I will take over from it as things get figured out in the background so we can get back on track. If you guys could confirm your eligibility to continue playing within 24 hours, that would be great. After the 24 hours have passed, I'll host my version of ToS with those that confirmed their status.

Please tell me whether or not you can still play this.
So about 16 hours remaining to confirm. If you've confirmed already, then great. You don't need to again. This game won't be a filler game but instead will be counted as an official round. Round 16.

Those who have confirmed:
@Jew D. Boy
@Natalija
@TheAncientCenturion
@Marimo_420
@Midnight Delight
@Tobi
@Flower

Those who still need to confirm:
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Gambit
@krogothwolf
@Fujishiro
@Melontonin
@Queen
@Tris

Edit: @AL sama needs to confirm as well.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Okay, Al and I have talked it over, we're back in business, baby. Again, please confirm your eligibility to play. You have 24h from this post:

So about 16 hours remaining to confirm. If you've confirmed already, then great. You don't need to again. This game won't be a filler game but instead will be counted as an official round. Round 16.

Those who have confirmed:
@Jew D. Boy
@Natalija
@TheAncientCenturion
@Marimo_420
@Midnight Delight
@Tobi
@Flower

Those who still need to confirm:
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Gambit
@krogothwolf
@Fujishiro
@Melontonin
@Queen
@Tris

Edit: @AL sama needs to confirm as well.
I’m still in.

D

Dragomir

Okay, the 24 hours are up! I'll be closing these signups. These are the players for this game:

1. @Jew D. Boy
2. @Natalija
3. @TheAncientCenturion
4. @Marimo_420
5. @Midnight Delight
6. @Tobi
7. @Flower
8. @Queen
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Tris
11. @Gambit
12. @Seth
13. @krogothwolf
14. @Finalbeta

14 players are quite a low number but it will do. I will send out role pms soon and the game thread will go up today. Your roles will directly resemble the role sheets in the tos wiki. If I change anything, I will mention it and exactly what.

Rules for this game: They closely resemble what Reborn put down but I made a few tweaks so still read through.
  • All types of claims are allowed.
  • 24/24-hour cycles.
  • Mafia can speak during the DAY and NIGHT
  • There WILL be a trial phase.
  • Majority lynch is in effect.
  • Whispering is allowed. Only one whisper per person per day. You may only receive one whisper per day.
  • There is NOT a minimum post quota.
  • Death Notes are allowed. You must write it in your role pm for it to count. You can write whatever you want. It is not required.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Okay, the 24 hours are up! I'll be closing these signups. These are the players for this game:

1. @Jew D. Boy
2. @Natalija
3. @TheAncientCenturion
4. @Marimo_420
5. @Midnight Delight
6. @Tobi
7. @Flower
8. @Queen
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Tris
11. @Gambit
12. @Seth
13. @krogothwolf
14. @Finalbeta

14 players are quite a low number but it will do. I will send out role pms soon and the game thread will go up today. Your roles will directly resemble the role sheets in the tos wiki. If I change anything, I will mention it and exactly what.

Rules for this game: They closely resemble what Reborn put down but I made a few tweaks so still read through.
  • All types of claims are allowed.
  • 24/24-hour cycles.
  • Mafia can speak during the DAY and NIGHT
  • There WILL be a trial phase.
  • Majority lynch is in effect.
  • Whispering is allowed. Only one whisper per person per day. You may only receive one whisper per day.
  • There is NOT a minimum post quota.
  • Death Notes are allowed. You must write it in your role pm for it to count. You can write whatever you want. It is not required.
add me make it 15

D

Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.