Who is strongest

• Strongest in The World/Sword God Ryuma

• Pirate King Gol D. Roger

• Strongest man in The World Whitebeard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk for them but prime Oars>>>>everyone
Even though Moria had Captain John and Ryuma
Oars was his ace
Whoever owned that skull everyone is currently fighting on was MUCH bigger than Oars, and it on Wano soo the probability of Ryuma or some other unkown swordman being responsible for beheading that thing is high.

Moria was also a fucking idiot, garbage that got lucky too many times and nothing more, he only made the most retarded decisions since his introduction, imagine getting his stupid ass beaten by pre ts Luffy and thinking you can casualy walk into BB's territory demanding shit...Fool also put Brook's shadow in Ryuma instead of finding a proper swordman for that body. Not to mention the stupid bodies they put Zoro and Sanji in.

Whoever owned that skull everyone is currently fighting on was MUCH bigger than Oars, and it on Wano soo the probability of Ryuma or some other unkown swordman being responsible for beheading that thing is high.
Isn't that just Kaido's mansion? I wouldn't put it past him to have it designed that way and it doesn't seem to be made out of bone at the top.

Akainu was never necessarily scared of the yonko, in fact that's quite unlikely considering how Kizaru wanted to go. Though Kizaru had probably underestimated the potential of the whole country and only considered about tackling the yonko.

i dont get how ppl think ryuma is stronger than the PK himself. ryuma just live in wano at the time without marines exist let alone warlord, admirals or yonko in other world no three great power whatsoever. while roger whitebeard travelling all over the word competing with tops dogs like other fellow yonko or admirals and not just mere dragon. how could a man called strongest if he doesnt even meet other to strongest to test his power?even whitebeard called strongest and get equal by roger or kaido called strongest and suffers tons defeat.

just like oden who simply strongest person in whole wano, even him astonished by wb and roger and think how vast the world can be and the world apparently way vast even beyond his imagination, even oden atm who legit the strongest samurai in wano need to "toughned and trained" himself on his journey across grand line. that's why he said he admitted he is way stronger than he used to be after his journey.

government doesnt touch wano not because single person but because they are afraid of the forces of samurai there. sengoku say that, even kaido admitted if oden join forces with other samurai (hyogoro and other lords) it will be hell for his side.

so goverment is afraid to solely ryuma is make up story BS. long ago not even marine exist. from the ancient time to nowdays, outsiders afraid of natives samurai forces of wano. not single figures. since we are know samurai is not a individualist but come in packs. and in ryuuma case, he is lucky backtime there are no marines nor admirals. even at oden times he isnt not lucky, just before marine or wg invaded there, kaido come first, thats why marines doesnt bother to invade it again.but even kaido afraids of collective powers of samurai wano.

if you think killing dragon can make him stronger than roger, well akainu, fujitora aokiji or fujitora can kill 100 dragons easily if they wants and none of them considered stronger than roger lol.

dude have they tell you that the ceiling is roger and whitebeard?this is pirate saga....
Why would the World Government be any weaker than? They caused Void Century, Joy Boy Existed, Devil Fruits and Haki existed, there were pirates, why would there not be Marines and Yonko level pirates?

A

Akagaminoproduction

i dunno, wg exist since 800 years ago but marine is different, but so far we are only know kong was prolly the oldest admiral (when bm child CP said she has worth to be admiral, prolly that time is around kong as admiral/fleet admiral) and without admiral navy wont exist since admirals is leads of the group beside fleet admiral.
and ppl like garp is ultimate legend among navy and wg means he is the best ever exist in navy, even if navy already exist in 10000000 years, garps is best among all those years admirals lol and roger competing with this kind thing and still managed to conquer the world. something that cannot achieved by any person before. if there was admirals before kong we doesnt need to know since he is mustly below garp or akainu because oda never tell us nor throw any hint.
I seriously dont think that during 800 years nothing happened... Gura gura user is OP just by the devil fruit... Magu magu hie hie pika pika goro goro.... these devil fruit just by themselves can make anyone OP and compete at YC3 only with DF power itself.......
As far as garp is concerned.... garp has legendary tales but I never read garp is best throughout the history of navy....
Pirates existed before Roger... we didn't even know about Rocks.... who knows what before that....

I seriously dont think that during 800 years nothing happened... Gura gura user is OP just by the devil fruit... Magu magu hie hie pika pika goro goro.... these devil fruit just by themselves can make anyone OP and compete at YC3 only with DF power itself.......
As far as garp is concerned.... garp has legendary tales but I never read garp is best throughout the history of navy....
Pirates existed before Roger... we didn't even know about Rocks.... who knows what before that....
That doesnt matter if pirates are exist before Roger. Since Roger is the one who tamed grand Line and conquering the sea.the only one,the most famed best strongest pirate that ever exist.as for garp.again he is most reknown marine and most Legendary one.he is respected and regarded as best navy eventho he was just VC.if you have any other name just mention it.if none,then they are all not important enough to get remembered.the history Will write itself.
As for rocks as far we know that Roger and garp Flip them. For sure xebec isnt as great as Roger or WB.since Roger the one who bring the golden and new age of pirates

A

Akagaminoproduction

That doesnt matter if pirates are exist before Roger. Since Roger is the one who tamed grand Line and conquering the sea.the only one,the most famed best strongest pirate that ever exist.as for garp.again he is most reknown marine and most Legendary one.he is respected and regarded as best navy eventho he was just VC.if you have any other name just mention it.if none,then they are all not important enough to get remembered.the history Will write itself.
As for rocks as far we know that Roger and garp Flip them. For sure xebec isnt as great as Roger or WB.since Roger the one who bring the golden and new age of pirates
considering how Imu was asked which light should be erased.... I dont think this joyboy event is one time event....
secondly most of grap hype comes from roger and WB... Roger WB garp are hyping each other ....
Rocks info is too less right now so lets keep it away....
My point is WB roger Grap were hype to each other and not some legends in history books or some contests.... you acting like garp was in other universe..... and it is foolish to think that there was no WSM before WB WSS before Mihawk and WSC before Kaido..... Roger did conquered grand line but that doesn't mean there can't a person stronger than roger when WB's existence fails Roger being strongest itself.... at no point roger was said to be strongest...
Roger is greatest but not strongest... strength exists irrespective of One Piece and those DF I mentioned are way too OP to be YC level in past 800 years....

he build his castle inside the skull that was already there. Onigashima already existed long before Kaido got to Wano.
The Island existed, but there's no saying that the skull did. Especially since the skull seems to be the only visualization we've gotten of Kaido's mansion as a whole, and it doesnt' seem to be made out of bone, as I said.

The Island existed, but there's no saying that the skull did. Especially since the skull seems to be the only visualization we've gotten of Kaido's mansion as a whole, and it doesnt' seem to be made out of bone, as I said.
Its the other way around, they buildt the castle inside the skull that was already there turning it into a castle, they didnt build a skull shaped castle.

Its the other way around, they buildt the castle inside the skull that was already there turning it into a castle, they didnt build a skull shaped castle.
Why not ? BM have a cake who is probably like 100 200 m tall
And it seems the skull is only made of Rocks (inside or outside surface)

Why not ? BM have a cake who is probably like 100 200 m tall
Soo? Nothing sugests Kaido buildt it asside from wishfull headcannon. I dont even know why you are arguing something as obvious as a giant skull being there in wano when we know for a fact that there where some realy massive giants in ancient times.

Soo? Nothing sugests Kaido buildt it asside from wishfull headcannon. I dont even know why you are arguing something as obvious as a giant skull being there in wano when we know for a fact that there where some realy massive giants in ancient times.
Biggest giant we have seen is Oars senior and he is 80m
The skull is easily 150m
So twice Oars and Oars nickname is continent puller
You are giving headcannons.

Biggest giant we have seen is Oars senior and he is 80m
The skull is easily 150m
So twice Oars and Oars nickname is continent puller
You are giving headcannons.
The biggest one is Sanjuan Wolf and thats just the biggest humanoid giant we currently seen alive, because if we count animals Zuninsha also exists in the op universe.

And im not even mentioning the giant shadow things in we've seen in the florian triangle that are even bigger than Zuninsha.

The biggest one is Sanjuan Wolf and thats just the biggest humanoid giant we currently seen alive, because if we count animals Zuninsha also exists in the op universe.

And im not even mentioning the giant shadow things in we've seen in the florian triangle that are even bigger than Zuninsha.
I'm talking about Ancient giant like numbers or Oars because obviously none of the creature you talked about have horns on the head