General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
I've currently abandoned the idea, for now. However I still think he's relative and no pushover. If and it seems there is more to Nagumo, I could see him being stronger, especially if he is some shady figure, or a villain.
I dont see Nagumo ever putting fear into Slur like Takamura does. Heck Slur fought Prime Sakamoto, and he still isnt afraid of him like he is of Takamura.

Potrayal:kata:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I dont see Nagumo ever putting fear into Slur like Takamura does. Heck Slur fought Prime Sakamoto, and he still isnt afraid of him like he is of Takamura.

Potrayal:kata:
Well if Nagumo is a shady figure/villain/etc it's highly likely he hid his true strength and all. Of course that's purely speculation as of now. I guess we'll see.

Takamura gets the bod over anyone now I guess. I wonder how they are gonna deal with him tho.

Well if Nagumo is a shady figure/villain/etc it's highly likely he hid his true strength and all. Of course that's purely speculation as of now. I guess we'll see.

Takamura gets the bod over anyone now I guess. I wonder how they are gonna deal with him tho.
I dont think they will deal with him. Theyll probably lose to the other Order members and Sakamoto before they even get the chance to face Takamura again.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
"after"?? you should start is asap!!!!

Top 3 SD volume covers?

If I had to rank all of them it'd be something like this

10>6>5>7>4>9>8>1>2>3
for me, based on badassness and aesthetics:
5>>>>>>10~7>6>8 (but i dont like the yellow bg)>4>1>9>2>3

reading peak, how u finding hxh?
I am enjoying it.
Gon is a pleasant protagonist. He is smart and can drive the plot,and he feels fear when necessary like any normal person. Totally the opposite of Condom-Boy.
It is very pleasant that the common skill set from that universe is aura manipulation. It is one of the most underused powers in fiction. The Pokemon anime have this concept,but never will use it properly.
Togashi rightfully explains everything about Nen since the beginning,unlike Lolda with the countless things he create.
I am currently in the part of Heavens Arena where Gon and Killua first learn to use Nen.
I was motived to know the world of comics beyond Shit Piece after the pityful degradation of that manga. I also intend to start my own career as a comics author in some future. Thus,i am looking for learn everything about how to write a story of quality. I read people here in the forum saying that Togashi does a good job in handle a large cast of characters,so i thought i can learn from that.

I am enjoying it.
Gon is a pleasant protagonist. He is smart and can drive the plot,and he feels fear when necessary like any normal person. Totally the opposite of Condom-Boy.
It is very pleasant that the common skill set from that universe is aura manipulation. It is one of the most underused powers in fiction. The Pokemon anime have this concept,but never will use it properly.
Togashi rightfully explains everything about Nen since the beginning,unlike Lolda with the countless things he create.
I am currently in the part of Heavens Arena where Gon and Killua first learn to use Nen.
I was motived to know the world of comics beyond Shit Piece after the pityful degradation of that manga. I also intend to start my own career as a comics author in some future. Thus,i am looking for learn everything about how to write a story of quality. I read people here in the forum saying that Togashi does a good job in handle a large cast of characters,so i thought i can learn from that.
Yh Gon is a very underrated protagonist. As of now I still rate him as Shonen's best protagonist.