Speculations Sanji and Queen probably won't happen

Will Sanji face Queen?

• It's all but confirmed

• His not ready yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think most people think this will happen because of the addition of the raid suit and due to the fact that Sanji always fights the 3rd strongest but I don't think this is the case. As of now there is no real reason for Sanji to use the raid suit as strength was never the reason he used it but rather to conceal his identity. Also without a actual resolution between him and his family It would really be a disservice to Sanji's character.

From a power level stand point I do not think the groundwork has been built up as of yet for us to just assume he will beat the 3rd strongest cause that's what he does. The formula does not seem to be the same as it was pre-skip. I think Sanji would first have to face of against a F6 member or someone of that level and look unquestionably stronger before he even steps to such a level. The addition of the dukes along with Ashura and co, the SN's,Jinbe, Marco and having Luffy face off against Katakuri in the previous arc is so that what ever transpires the arc is a lot more believe is not heavily watered down by PIS.

What do you guys think?

I think most people think this will happen because of the addition of the raid suit and due to the fact that Sanji always fights the 3rd strongest but I don't think this is the case. As of now there is no real reason for Sanji to use the raid suit as strength was never the reason he used it but rather to conceal his identity. Also without a actual resolution between him and his family It would really be a disservice to Sanji's character.

From a power level stand point I do not think the groundwork has been built up as of yet for us to just assume he will beat the 3rd strongest cause that's what he does. The formula does not seem to be the same as it was pre-skip. I think Sanji would first have to face of against a F6 member or someone of that level and look unquestionably stronger before he even steps to such a level. The addition of the dukes along with Ashura and co, the SN's,Jinbe, Marco and having Luffy face off against Katakuri in the previous arc is so that what ever transpires the arc is a lot more believe is not heavily watered down by PIS.

What do you guys think?
I also think he will not wear the suit (or discard it in any way), but he is still fighting Queen.

My theory: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-in-a-supposed-transformation-not-in-rs.5744/

He'll probably fight Queen, I dont really see Oda discarding the SvsZ rivalry anytime soon
Zoro and Sanji probably arent fighting commanders, We just came from an arc where luffy was heavily struggling with people on that level. If they get 1v1s it'll be against Tobi Roppo most likely.
Post automatically merged:

I still think that Sanji will fight Queen but definitely not alone. Maybe he will get help from a scabbard or maybe Beppo or even the three of them. Just my own baseless thoughts tho.
Whats the issue with Sanji fighting A Tobi Roppo as his main fight? The Tobi Roppo have the same Anicent Zoan Dinosaur devil fruits as the calamities, Not to be disrespectful to Queen but the only difference between Queen and other Tobi Roppo we've seen is his title quite honestly. Queen doesnt have some haxed ability, he has the same devil fruit as the tobi roppo. Sanjis gonna have to overcome the same thing.... being the tough skin of the dinosaur fruit.

Last edited: