Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finalbeta Zem refuses to deal with youe accusations this game, how do you plan on going forward with that suspicion of yours now?
I will keep observing her game demeanor, but I'm not a fan of half-assed situations. She could have easily pointed out what she disagreed with, but she avoided so. It wasn't daunting to overall. The spirit of this game is to explain ourselves out, also she is one of those players that don't quit on game explanations that easily, IIRC.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will keep observing her game demeanor, but I'm not a fan of half-assed situations. She could have easily pointed out what she disagreed with, but she avoided so. It wasn't daunting to overall. The spirit of this game is to explain ourselves out, also she is one of those players that don't quit on game explanations that easily, IIRC.
Ok I promise you guys this is the last time I will address him.

You call the same stuff out over and over and over on people and each time they are town. Just like you called this stuff out on me last game and what was I?

I will progress back away from having convos with you because of your record of distracting town, and making a mess for us when you are town. Like last game you were pretty much scum mvp, if I wouldn't have confirmed you, you would have been lynched.
Post automatically merged:

What am I encouraging? Suspecting you?
No, his horrible behavior in games that hurt town, I can only see scum truly encouraging him in a game :gokulaugh:

D

Dragomir

Hmm, noted. Allow me to ask this, didn't you call our Zem for something similar during the Punk Hazard game? She flipped town, right? Why are you suspecting for the same thing that failed in a previous game? Is there anything about this one that changed compared to the last?
No, his horrible behavior in games that hurt town, I can only see scum truly encouraging him in a game :gokulaugh:
Don't really see how I'm encouraging that from him. You'll have to elaborate on that for me.

Hmm, noted. Allow me to ask this, didn't you call our Zem for something similar during the Punk Hazard game? She flipped town, right? Why are you suspecting for the same thing that failed in a previous game? Is there anything about this one that changed compared to the last?
I had a missing information in that occasion, since I originally had failed to read an important detail that made me completely change my mind afterwards, and I would obviously retire my accusations thanks to that. I don't remember in details but it's somewhere in the game thread.

However this time is different since there are only a few pages so far written down and I made sure to read them carefully.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If Zem doesn't kill me, she's clearly scum and not to be trusted!
I don't want you to die though :( It's our first game together again.

in the last game beta called out zem for voting him just for kicks
this time he has actually provided a somewhat sensible reason to question her.

it isnt simply beta defending himself against everyone who voted him this time .
Actually that is not right. It was me calling someone out on something, even though I didn't notice others doing the same thing. but this is even more different because this was us discussing something and he was the only one who suddenly getting defensive of the conversation.

I don't want you to die though :( It's our first game together again.

Actually that is not right. It was me calling someone out on something, even though I didn't notice others doing the same thing. but this is even more different because this was us discussing something and he was the only one who suddenly getting defensive of the conversation.
he wasnt defensive
its right to call you out on inconsistency.

Zemmi

GodMommie
and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't feel good about you getting that entire situation wrong since you were in the game.

he wasnt defensive
its right to call you out on inconsistency.
How was I inconsistent though, he was the only person making excuses for flower which is what I mentioned? See this is just weird, it feels like you are reaching here.

Status
Not open for further replies.