Status
Not open for further replies.
At least three but perhaps four. And, indeed, maybe even five.
And Rayan was scum in all of them?

From what i observed Rayan seems to be playing less active in all games lately. Last game is good example.
If you are trying to force him to be active, you should ask him his reads or question him.

@RayanOO we wants to know your reads. It's bday so i won't ask you to catch up. Just give us anything you got so far.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And Rayan was scum in all of them?

From what i observed Rayan seems to be playing less active in all games lately. Last game is good example.
If you are trying to force him to be active, you should ask him his reads or question him.

@RayanOO we wants to know your reads. It's bday so i won't ask you to catch up. Just give us anything you got so far.
Haha you don't scum hunt me this game ? this feels weird

About TAC votes this is obviously nothing and groundless so I won't even bother replying. I fluffed in the beginning and was incative during my night : what a surprise !

I am not really active D1 nowdays and become more and more active after that

Will try to catch up but this will be hard.

What were the main events for now ?

Flower compulsing liking disorder ?

other events ?
Post automatically merged:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I know how you play as both town and scum, the alignment you choose for yourself is obvious
Truthfully, I know at least the people in this game I know well would pick scum or 3rd parties before they would town. :gokulaugh: The only issue with that not everyone can be scum and most of them would be switched to town.

I know how you play as both town and scum, the alignment you choose for yourself is obvious
You clearly don't given your vote above and my explanation below. Lol

This is how i usually starts with some gut feelings posts, and go wherever that leads.

Now you give us your reasons if you have any. Or you were just trying to sail the boat with this weak excuse that i am all over the place?
Maybe you got alarmed that i sus you and this was a good opportunity to vote for me? Since i clearly can't see a rationale Queen voting me in such fashion.

Haha you don't scum hunt me this game ? this feels weird

About TAC votes this is obviously nothing and groundless so I won't even bother replying. I fluffed in the beginning and was incative during my night : what a surprise !

I am not really active D1 nowdays and become more and more active after that

Will try to catch up but this will be hard.

What were the main events for now ?

Flower compulsing liking disorder ?

other events ?
Do you even have posts for me to read you. Maybe i will.
Last game i had reasons to tho:suresure:

I know you ain't active D1, that's why Tac love for you is sus.

Flowa liking posts and Zem vs Beta.
Now it's Me vs Usopp.

You clearly don't given your vote above and my explanation below. Lol

This is how i usually starts with some gut feelings posts, and go wherever that leads.

Now you give us your reasons if you have any. Or you were just trying to sail the boat with this weak excuse that i am all over the place?
Maybe you got alarmed that i sus you and this was a good opportunity to vote for me? Since i clearly can't see a rationale Queen voting me in such fashion.
your "scumhunting" feels fake and forced, the way you're acting in your discussion against usopp is weird and idc you sus me when you got hundreds of players in your sus list and the only reason you sus me is gut feeling lol

your "scumhunting" feels fake and forced, the way you're acting in your discussion against usopp is weird and idc you sus me when you got hundreds of players in your sus list and the only reason you sus me is gut feeling lol
I am not acting any weird. He accused me of lot of stuffs, and none hit home. Atleast go through the case properly. Do anything he said about me is true or not?
How do you want me to react to those? Am i supposed to explain myself when i dont even understand how he connected dots to me calling some players Indie or hiding when i never did. I will reply when i think the points are valid against me, like when Reborn did.

And i sussed 5 players from the get go. I obviously didn't have cases on em in my first game this go.
They were all what sticked out to me in my one quick read of the Thread. You went on against Larimo in start, Lanji felt like coasting he usually do as scum. Drago was mediating between Zem n Beta.
This is how i start the game. Go chck all my games. Damn it.

In my first post this game*

None of the reasons Queen mentioned in my eyes are genuine.

Why are players trying to paint me scum with half assed messages like fake and forced scum hunting, weird reaction instead of clear cut reasons why they actually sus me. catded

Last edited:
No, I mean the reason I jumped on you, it is related to my abilities
can't do, but if you're town don't worry
You say your abilities, right. Why would town have a passive to vote another town?

And claiming is allowed in the game. Did you participate in any Day event?

Okay it could be like vote those that sus you.
I am taking a break smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.