Status
Not open for further replies.
??? activated dark matter

@Finalbeta has been killed
This sounds like a scum ability, a kill during the day.
Immortal player in the game
@Flower is this you? This should require heavy nerf or restriction.

Either you did it or @Queen c.c. Is also immortal isn't she?

If killed at night, the person who attacked you will die with you.
This is Zem Ability?
One of the players could have died targeting her. Good job Zem, you got us one scum.

Now Tac used Five Feeding Sharks grounds. That is a Kill.

Do we got Two Usopps role this game. The actions don't match with Real Usopp abilities.

Midnight used Max 200,000,000 Volt which is not kill.

So Tac is likely the one who killed Zem and got killed:gokulaugh::funky:
Post automatically merged:

Nah, that's silly. Remember FMAB game where Town almost lynched Seth, a townie, over Queen, the confirmed scum? I have zero incentive to risk something like that for this game. She could have bulletproof or something like that to protect herself. Hell, maybe if you shoot her you die. All speculation. Point is, lynching Flower is the way to go.

We can find one or two more scums this day, no problem. But we have confirmed scum, those other guys we catch will be likely scum, not confirmed. At the end of the day, it's Flower's head that shall roll.

Well, Reborn, give us your reads for this phase.

She wasn't framed. That's just too convenient. Furthermore, the way she's responding is just not Town Flower like.

Bruh, Lanji wtf? You really think Flower made herself a Townie with a passive of being silenced on D1 for no reason??? You seriously buying her claim bro?

Y'all need to get this "framing" stuff out of your heads. Flower hasn't shown an ounce of Towniness in this entire game. I made sure to not make it obvious that I was gonna target her so no redirect or frame stuff was gonna occur. There's simply no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt here. Let's please not start doubting concrete results because for tinfoils.

Flower lies. She has. I played a game with her back on OJ where she was scum. She was getting suspected pretty heavily and went inactive for a whole phase to frame being silenced. Scum Flower doesn't like to talk. Town Flower on the other hand talks a lot.
I am bit busy i will read n reply later.

Actually i also have an ability which only works if i lynch scum right. So i also wanted to go with her unless we have another confirm scum. Just wanted to keep high activity this day phase for now.

D

Dragomir

This sounds like a scum ability, a kill during the day.

Immortal player in the game
@Flower is this you? This should require heavy nerf or restriction.

Either you did it or @Queen c.c. Is also immortal isn't she?

This is Zem Ability?
One of the players could have died targeting her. Good job Zem, you got us one scum.

Now Tac used Five Feeding Sharks grounds. That is a Kill.

Do we got Two Usopps role this game. The actions don't match with Real Usopp abilities.

Midnight used Max 200,000,000 Volt which is not kill.

So Tac is likely the one who killed Zem and got killed:gokulaugh::funky:
Nice catch! I didn't even bother reading the actual abilities, haha.

Nice catch! I didn't even bother reading the actual abilities, haha.
There's actually mistake in that. Zem used different ability, so someone else offed Tac. Likely many Killin roles.
@Yo Tan Wa i'm not giving any reads because really, look at who and what are dying. 3rd party. 3 kill alls, 1 weird one, 1 town vig. The odds of that many 3rds dying in one full cycle is astronomical unless...this is a 3rd party heavy game. So proceed at your own risk.

Also Zem was suppose to kill me :(
I kinda expected many Indies from start. But how do we read you if you won't engage at all?

You should worry less about scums bt play town role to best.
Nah, that's silly. Remember FMAB game where Town almost lynched Seth, a townie, over Queen, the confirmed scum? I have zero incentive to risk something like that for this game. She could have bulletproof or something like that to protect herself. Hell, maybe if you shoot her you die. All speculation. Point is, lynching Flower is the way to go.

We can find one or two more scums this day, no problem. But we have confirmed scum, those other guys we catch will be likely scum, not confirmed. At the end of the day, it's Flower's head that shall roll.
I see your point.

She likely gained a strong ability being silenced D1. So she will trouble us with a fail kill, maybe even a fail lynch.
Lynching in this scenario is still better. but we do that end of the day. Else players will just come in to vote Flower and take off.
She wasn't framed. That's just too convenient. Furthermore, the way she's responding is just not Town Flower like.
Bruh, Lanji wtf? You really think Flower made herself a Townie with a passive of being silenced on D1 for no reason??? You seriously buying her claim bro?
Lanji's also likely scum.

But question is how many could we have this game? 4 indies are already off'ed and all are SKs.

20 players game. Is Mafia even in the Game? I thought Queen n Tac could be one team, but he ended up being a Indie. And thought similar thing for Usopp, he ended up Town.

Flower lies. She has. I played a game with her back on OJ where she was scum. She was getting suspected pretty heavily and went inactive for a whole phase to frame being silenced. Scum Flower doesn't like to talk. Town Flower on the other hand talks a lot.
@Flower :milaugh:
You got caught red handed again. :catsure:
I thought Gambit made that statement last Day phase, so it were you Drago.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There's actually mistake in that. Zem used different ability, so someone else offed Tac. Likely many Killin roles.

I kinda expected many Indies from start. But how do we read you if you won't engage at all?

You should worry less about scums bt play town role to best.

I see your point.

She likely gained a strong ability being silenced D1. So she will trouble us with a fail kill, maybe even a fail lynch.
Lynching in this scenario is still better. but we do that end of the day. Else players will just come in to vote Flower and take off.

But question is how many could we have this game? 4 indies are already off'ed and all are SKs.

20 players game. Is Mafia even in the Game? I thought Queen n Tac could be one team, but he ended up being a Indie. And thought similar thing for Usopp, he ended up Town.

I don't think you all should take this as traditional Mafia game.

This game is more like scum fest

I think Aizen qualifies as a bad guy.
And Drago got a guilty result on you after confirming if you didn't have any negative restrictions on your Passive.

Framing is always a possibility, but it's devil luck to hit right targets. Much less if framing would even work in this made up abilities game. It's not one host who made all the roles this game.

I mean if i had choosen Investigative role i would have made sure i chose something that would give me right results.

Call it Flowa PTSD bt it's hard to trust anything ability related you come up with right now.
Maybe help us catch another scum, someone will clear you with Strong Night Investigation.

Why. Could you be afraid of being caught Big News Morgan:catsure:

Honestly i dont care about your vote. It's just that i also felt uneasy about you. And when i isoed you there weren't enough posts to town clear you. I had hoped you would post more in second half of D1 but you didn't.
Among many in this game, i would want to confirm you first. So i want to see more posts from you.

What are your thoughts now about Flowa n rest? You have any scum read right now/want to vote for or users you want to look into?

@Dragomir i believe you on Flowa. But you know your abilities so if you consider that she could still be framed. We can chck her with stronger night investigation. I will leave that part for you to decide.

@krogothwolf give us your reads n thoughts man. You ain't even talking mechanism in this game.

@Alibaba you can't keep using the excuse that you don't know players meta to not give reads. Give us something i have only seen fluff from you so far. You could still write who sounds fake, what you believe.

@Gambit you scum, did you kill fail lmao? :absojustice:
you didn't get back to me when i asked you again for your reads. I don't forget just saying.

And it is good Marimo flipped Scum last day phase. Bt i dont see it good when players jumps on last min lynch so easily.
I have scum reads but I don't like to raise a sus without making a case and for that I am quoting posts whom I wanna question.

So you have to wait when I will make the case as it takes time.

As far as making you uneasy is concerned then I can't help it. That's your concern how just me not being aggresive and not voting makes you uneasy when there are others who didn't much either

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor are you in some team with queen?

nope he did not
I am most definitely not in the same team as Queen bro. I honestly think she’s just another SK at this point.
I never pulled something like this. Whoever said this is a straight up liar.
I said it in the day phase and you most certainly did pull this stunt.

Well, Reborn, give us your reads for this phase.

Y'all need to get this "framing" stuff out of your heads. Flower hasn't shown an ounce of Towniness in this entire game. I made sure to not make it obvious that I was gonna target her so no redirect or frame stuff was gonna occur. There's simply no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt here. Let's please not start doubting concrete results because for tinfoils.

Basically this^
Her being framed is definitely unlikely. You’re telling me Aizen was created in this game with no immunities to something as simple as framing?

Plus Flower was very inconsistent in her arguments, she says she was silenced but later says it’s her passive and then flip flops between the two.

She doesn’t even make it clear which one it was.
Not to mention silencing yourself as town is simply a bad move. Town is uninformed, we need as much info as possible to get a clear picture of the game and the best way to do that is to participate in the day phase.
Not only has flower not done that last phase she was even vague about why she didn’t do that. Scum are the one who feed off of vagueness simply because constructing a logical course is hard when you’re trying to deny a fact.

Flower should definitely be voted out. And we need all those who simply fluffed their way through and didn’t say much last phase to come out.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why worry? I don't care what happens in this game :D
Very relaxed aren’t we Krogo?

Btw two people died of a heart attack. I highly doubt the death note can be used twice. It must be a double action or some sort of condition.

I would also look into God USopp’s reads. He was likely killed maybe cause he was onto scum, Zem too.

D

Dragomir

Yeah, if anybody does that, we can call them out for it.

Lanji's been feeling pretty Town to me so far. Why do you suspect?

I agree. Just way too many serial killers for Mafia to possibly exist. Town vs Indies is the most likely setup.

No, I didn't say that. It was probably Gambit. He played that game too iirc.

Reborn

You want to lynch me the day of my birthday :josad: ??

Heartless
Haha you don't scum hunt me this game ? this feels weird

About TAC votes this is obviously nothing and groundless so I won't even bother replying. I fluffed in the beginning and was incative during my night : what a surprise !

I am not really active D1 nowdays and become more and more active after that

Will try to catch up but this will be hard.

What were the main events for now ?

Flower compulsing liking disorder ?

other events ?
I don't understand anything about all those lists....

Your posts lack substance. There is no ounce of content in your posts. Mind explaining why?

just found the emote

thanks for reminding people about it, easy af

I am seriously curious why you actually revealed about the event in public knowing that even scum would benefit from it?

Because this literally allowed all scums to gain reward.
I can talk!!!

Thanks whoever lifted my restriction :josad:.
Here you said someone's lifted your restriction implying that somome restricted you. I don't think we got any notification from al initially saying that someone performed an action.

Tell hosts to make me Town, then.
Is this a slip?
I'm silent as per my passive, but it was lifted now.
Here you are basically admitting that it was your own passive that made you silent but didn't you say earlier that someone restricted you? You are contradicting yourself

And, if it was your own passive why you need anyone to lift it up?

@Yo Tan Wa i'm not giving any reads because really, look at who and what are dying. 3rd party. 3 kill alls, 1 weird one, 1 town vig. The odds of that many 3rds dying in one full cycle is astronomical unless...this is a 3rd party heavy game. So proceed at your own risk.

Also Zem was suppose to kill me :(
so you murdered zem ?
perhaps you werent the only one who did

Reborn

Someone has death note here.

Two people died of heart attack so it's death note work. Now, killing midnight makes sense but why usopp got targeted via death note?

I don't remember usopp doing anything scummy D1.

Shall we take him as town who misfired or a scum?

D

Dragomir

Two people died of heart attack so it's death note work. Now, killing midnight makes sense but why usopp got targeted via death note?

Don't take it as anything for the time being. It's better to wait until the person who is Light to claim and explain why they killed Usopp. Depending on their answer and everything else surrounding them, we can deduce their alignment. Trying to have a preconceived idea without anything else to use as evidence is a bad idea. There is no need to go that route.

Reborn

Don't take it as anything for the time being. It's better to wait until the person who is Light to claim and explain why they killed Usopp. Depending on their answer and everything else surrounding them, we can deduce their alignment. Trying to have a preconceived idea without anything else to use as evidence is a bad idea. There is no need to go that route.
I am not going that route.

Just curious. You know to solve the puzzle you have to assume few things and see if they are fitting into whole picture or not.

Also, I have something to ask you.

If you have to guess the setup of this game consider how many third party roles we have then what would it be.

Just give me a rough idea because I want to connect some dots

D

Dragomir

I am not going that route.

Just curious. You know to solve the puzzle you have to assume few things and see if they are fitting into whole picture or not.

Also, I have something to ask you.

If you have to guess the setup of this game consider how many third party roles we have then what would it be.

Just give me a rough idea because I want to connect some dots
Hmm. 6 or 7 indies. Al himself included. The most I can see is 8.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do we have someone with write up manipulation? Because apparently Usopp used these 2 abilities :

??? activated usopp gadget

??? activated usopp weapons arsenal
But his role only has these abilities:
[Passive - Giga Sniper] Usopp is a next level turbo sniper that always hits his targets spot on, granting him immunity to all forms of redirections.

[Active - Sleep Star] Usopp shoots a Sleep Star at his target putting them to sleep, roleblocking them for a cycle.

[Active - Exploding Star] Usopp shoots an Exploding Star at his target, regular killing them. (Works only during odd nights)

if 2 people died
doesnt sound like a townie ability
more in line with an sk one.

the abilities of a town vig compared to the other killers is toned down

D

Dragomir

if 2 people died
doesnt sound like a townie ability
more in line with an sk one.

the abilities of a town vig compared to the other killers is toned down
I wouldn't use that logic so soon. You said last day that your original role was kept the same except that the alignment changed, right? Could be a similar case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.