Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just obvious?

So you didn't confirm with al sama? Right?

Let me tell you why you did it

You were getting cornered and you though by telling town about how to win event you will gain town trust and you will get a pass.

Just obvious?

So you didn't confirm with al sama? Right?

Let me tell you why you did it

You were getting cornered and you though by telling town about how to win event you will gain town trust and you will get a pass.
the event would be dumb if more than 1 player could win
imagine a lot of indie killers with double actions
Sorry lol, but I wasn't expecting to help anyone by revealing how I won the event

Reborn

the event would be dumb if more than 1 player could win
imagine a lot of indie killers with double actions
Sorry lol, but I wasn't expecting to help anyone by revealing how I won the event
You have immortal ability? Because C.C in code geass had this and it's very important ability for her.

btw the Double action stuff actually kinda town clears me
we know 2 of the kills were made by the dn, zem and tac killed each other
other than that there was only 1 kill, failed kill
if I was a scum lying there would be 2 kills
Post automatically merged:

You have immortal ability? Because C.C in code geass had this and it's very important ability for her.
yes but it is a passive, not the ability in the write up

Reborn

??? activated immortal wish

??? activated kame hame ha

Damn

Someone used kame hame ha last night. This definitely seem like killing ability and belongs to Goku.

And, if we see the "immortal wish" then it also belongs to DBZ wherein shenron granted immortal wish.

It's likely that this Goku character activated two actions last night just like death note.

Damn

Someone used kame hame ha last night. This definitely seem like killing ability and belongs to Goku.

And, if we see the "immortal wish" then it also belongs to DBZ wherein shenron granted immortal wish.

It's likely that this Goku character activated two actions last night just like death note.
yup I think thats what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.