Speculations Saturn beats Luffy, Kizaru beats Zoro and Sanji

Please at least make Luffy being serious and having difficulties against Saturn's unprecedented powers
Post automatically merged:

What if Gorosei are immortal? So even if somehow Luffy managed to deal damage, that damage could be healed, case of immortality and you just can't defeat immortal no matter how you try
Yea but turning imagination into reality in combat is crazy tho, whenever Oda wants it he can make Luffy claim that this damage will be permanent and non-curable and thats it

Last edited:
Please at least make Luffy being serious and having difficulties against Saturn's unprecedented powers
Post automatically merged:

Yea but turning imagination into reality in combat is crazy tho, whenever Oda wants it he can make Luffy claim that this damage will be permanent and non-curable and thats it

Potentially yes, Luffy could do anything, but there is a reason why we need One Piece to finish this story and now it is clear that OP is not a treasure, but something that needed to defeate Imu and Gorosei.If it so, then OP can probably make Gorosei and Imu mortal again.

Then, who will rescue SHS this time?
Dragon, perfect chance to bring Dragon and his force and highlight the upcoming big war with Revos vs WG+Navy.

What is a better chance to let Dragon face a Gorosei 1vs1 when he legit can get it in eggisland?

I get @CoC: Color of Clowns and kinda can even see this is happening. The strawhats really didn't took any big major L like how they got in SA or against Kuzan. We speak about the end villians, about the Madara/Kaguya/Sternritter opponents, hyping these characters would do a good justice to the writing.

Luffy and the others don't need a extra training arc, even if they lose, they will learn of it and became stronger and more serious against the WG since they will know how powerfull the Gorosei and Navy are. Also we have still at leasg 2-3arcs before the fight with the Gorosei/Navy going to happen, perhaps even more.

As example two-four arcs means a lot for the One Piece story.
I mean
DR>Zou>WCi>Wano.
Look how insane strong the strawhats became after DR, only 3 arcs been need for it. Wano Luffy can legit neg diff Dr Luffy.

So even if they lose, they has still potential to grow a lot until the final war happens.
Also one point which also speaks for CoC Clowns thoughts, beating the final opponents arcs before the big war even start, it doesn't make anysense. That is like the Captains in Bleach beating the sternritter in their first encounter with a second big war who happens later, that is like Naruto and co beating Obito before the final war starts.

Im sure if a lose happen, Luffy and co will still look op and give Saturn and Kizaru+Navy a hard time, showing that Zoro and Sanji can face top tiers, yes they need to get stronger but it would show that they are almost reaching that lvl.

I can see hype for Saturn and Kizaru.

Dragon, perfect chance to bring Dragon and his force and highlight the upcoming big war with Revos vs WG+Navy.

What is a better chance to let Dragon face a Gorosei 1vs1 when he legit can get it in eggisland?

I get @CoC: Color of Clowns and kinda can even see this is happening. The strawhats really didn't took any big major L like how they got in SA or against Kuzan. We speak about the end villians, about the Madara/Kaguya/Sternritter opponents, hyping these characters would do a good justice to the writing.

Luffy and the others don't need a extra training arc, even if they lose, they will learn of it and became stronger and more serious against the WG since they will know how powerfull the Gorosei and Navy are. Also we have still at leasg 2-3arcs before the fight with the Gorosei/Navy going to happen, perhaps even more.

I mean
DR>Zou>WCi>Wano.
Look how insane strong the strawhats became after DR, only 3 arcs been need for it. Wano Luffy can legit neg diff Dr Luffy.

So even if they lose, they has still potential to grow a lot until the final war happens.
Also one point which also speaks for CoC Clowns thoughts, beating the final opponents arcs before the big war even start, it doesn't make anysense. That is like the Captains in Bleach beating the sternritter in their first encounter with a second big war who happens later, that is like Naruto and co beating Obito before the final war starts.

Im sure if a lose happen, Luffy and co will still look op and give Saturn and Kizaru+Navy a hard time, showing that Zoro and Sanji can face top tiers, yes they need to get stronger but it would show that they are almost reaching that lvl.

TBH, I don't want them to win or lose. For once, I hope Oda will write this arc with dialogue, negotiations, and retreat with Dragon being a key character than go on with the violent route. That way both the Yonko crew and world government hype can remain intact.

TBH, I don't want them to win or lose. For once, I hope Oda will write this arc with dialogue, negotiations, and retreat with Dragon being a key character than go on with the violent route. That way both the Yonko crew and world government hype can remain intact.
You mean a draw? In case I would also love it, that would be a way to hype both strawhats and final opponents.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!

I mean
DR>Zou>WCi>Wano.

You did a better job explaining my thoughts than I did, lol.

The Straw Hats have been having a ton of success, but, if Oda makes the Gorosei and Admirals look weak here, it's going to make later fights way less interesting. People will go "Oh, Kizaru? Who cares, the Straw Hats already showed he's no threat back in Egghead". We haven't even gotten to Elbaf yet, should we really be casually handling Admirals???

Beginning of Wano Luffy couldn't make Kaido bleed, End of Wano Luffy made his fist the size of a small island and punched a gigantic dragon made out of magma through the ground and into the bottom of a volcano with such force, he made the volcano erupt. By the time we leave Laugh Tale, and he had to fight the title of King of the Pirates, who knows how strong he will be? The Admirals and Gorosei need to be strong enough to at least still be a threat to the rest of the crew in 1v1 situations (I think we'll get Imu vs Luffy and Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Yamato, and one other Straw Hat - can't decide which).

We don't need a ton of hype, or for the Straw Hats to get folded, but they should at least struggle a bit against the top forces of the Marines and WG.

Edit: Crap, forgot the most important thing I wanted to say: the idea with Dragon is great. Since he knows Vegapunk is possibly in danger, it makes sense for Dragon to show up at Egghead, too.

What better way to introduce Dragon's power, than against a Gorosei, too?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
But saturn finds a tea flask which sanji had prepared, he drinks it and that will make him an ally.
In an epic double spread, Saturn reveals the Ancient War was fought over tea: the T clan vs the D(rinking) clan, with the D clan wanting Tea to be free for all.

Joy Boy threw a bunch of ships containing tea into the Holy Land's harbor, and the then Redline Coats attacked. A revolution occurred, and, the T. Clan won. Now, only Sun God Nika can restore balance to the beverage world.

You did a better job explaining my thoughts than I did, lol.
Nah you did a great job of explaining the important role why Luffy and Zoro+Sanji about to lose the fight against Saturn and Kizaru, I just add few points to this amazing thread.
:cheers:
The Straw Hats have been having a ton of success, but, if Oda makes the Gorosei and Admirals look weak here, it's going to make later fights way less interesting. People will go "Oh, Kizaru? Who cares, the Straw Hats already showed he's no threat back in Egghead". We haven't even gotten to Elbaf yet, should we really be casually handling Admirals???

Beginning of Wano Luffy couldn't make Kaido bleed, End of Wano Luffy made his fist the size of a small island and punched a gigantic dragon made out of magma through the ground and into the bottom of a volcano with such force, he made the volcano erupt. By the time we leave Laugh Tale, and he had to fight the title of King of the Pirates, who knows how strong he will be? The Admirals and Gorosei need to be strong enough to at least still be a threat to the rest of the crew in 1v1 situations (I think we'll get Imu vs Luffy and Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Yamato, and one other Straw Hat - can't decide which).

We don't need a ton of hype, or for the Straw Hats to get folded, but they should at least struggle a bit against the top forces of the Marines and WG.

Edit: Crap, forgot the most important thing I wanted to say: the idea with Dragon is great. Since he knows Vegapunk is possibly in danger, it makes sense for Dragon to show up at Egghead, too.

What better way to introduce Dragon's power, than against a Gorosei, too?
That is the case, a lose of Saturn and Kizaru would kinda dehype the war.
Beating a Gorosei and Admiral this early could give bad vibe for the final war, that is like a Admiral losing pre ts against someone before the Marineford war even began. Another point is that the strawhats really didn´t suffer a ultimate lose in new world, yes the timeskip was to not getting stomped by anyone, but we speak about the end opponents, not a simple villian for one arc.
A draw could be also good, but I can´t see Oda let down the hype for Saturn and Kizaru via let defeat them by the strawhats.

As I said, the strawhats will keep getting stronger, right now the mid strawhats are at best veteran lvl characters, but when the final war will begin, they all will be at least commander level which will hype more the strawhats.

The strawhats already won so much things in new world, a point where even a yonkou crew(beast pirates) look not really great in compare, expect Kaido and King. It is now time for more classic storywriting, not the usually arc where the boss need to get beaten, arcs like SA,impel down and Marineford are so great because they been different to usually arc like Ennies lobby+Dressrosa+wano.

And Dragon showing up against Saturn a Gorosei, would be the best chance to hype the final war with the Revos vs WG+Navy.