Speculations Saturn beats Luffy, Kizaru beats Zoro and Sanji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Zoro has shown that no matter who you are, as long as he is babysitting, you aint beating nobody.
You first have to take Zoro out to have a chance at beating anyone.
Luffy is an easy target, sure but as long as Zoro is there, nobody is beating Luffy.

And I dont think Kizaru+Saturn are capable of Hakai nor is Zoro the same Zoro that faced Hakai.
And not even Hakai could stop him from coming after Kaido, besting him and splitting his chest open.
Luffy could lose but someone has to stop Zoro from saving his ass.

The Goro-say are figure heads and nothing more. People like to jerk off to theories about their earthshattering power, but truth is only Imu will get a fight out of the SHs, all the rest are Spandams on worldwide levels and nothing more

absolutely, but this is the final arc, there's not many villains left there's no time for another training arc
Tbf, theres still the "potential" of a lot of antagonists left (BB, Akainu, Im, Shanks, Kizaru, Rocks, etc), but thats precicely why the crew really cant lose anymore and tgis thread makes little sense.

Egghead seems to really be the panning out as the first arc where they mean business and Kizaru at least (unsure about the Gorosei) gets taken down. Whats crucial after this is Oda hitting his milestones. If Fullalead and Elbaf are after this, then its rince and repeat (i.e. arc villain that will lose, whether its another Yonko, Admirals, etc).

The Goro-say are figure heads and nothing more. People like to jerk off to theories about their earthshattering power, but truth is only Imu will get a fight out of the SHs, all the rest are Spandams on worldwide levels and nothing more
How do you explain the scars, buff bodies and a sword:bamathink:

How do you explain the scars, buff bodies and a sword:bamathink:
Backstories.
Kyros was a great warrior, too, yet he did shit all to the current plot. Gorosey were once representatives of their kingdoms, but have since mellowed into the the sad figureheads they are today. Influence over actual power

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Tbf, theres still the "potential" of a lot of antagonists left (BB, Akainu, Im, Shanks, Kizaru, Rocks, etc), but thats precicely why the crew really cant lose anymore and tgis thread makes little sense.

Egghead seems to really be the panning out as the first arc where they mean business and Kizaru at least (unsure about the Gorosei) gets taken down. Whats crucial after this is Oda hitting his milestones. If Fullalead and Elbaf are after this, then its rince and repeat (i.e. arc villain that will lose, whether its another Yonko, Admirals, etc).
you can remove shanks from villains

Personally I disagree. The "spandams" of one piece (i.e. Buggy, Caesar, Orochi, etc) tend to be eccentric cariacatures and cowards. The Gorosei really dont feed into that. Plus, they all have battle scars and one clearly carries the strongest version of one of zoro's blades.
Post automatically merged:

Backstories.
Kyros was a great warrior, too, yet he did shit all to the current plot. Gorosey were once representatives of their kingdoms, but have since mellowed into the the sad figureheads they are today. Influence over actual power
Kyros defeated a Doflamingo commander lol. He was relevant to the story....

you can remove shanks from villains
@Peroroncino I said antagonist, not villain. And nope

Personally I disagree. The "spandams" of one piece (i.e. Buggy, Caesar, Orochi, etc) tend to be eccentric cariacatures and cowards. The Gorosei really dont feed into that. Plus, they all have battle scars and one clearly carries the strongest version of one of zoro's blades.

We'll soon see if the Goro are eccentrics or not

I don't see sraw hats getting outright defeated we're past that point of the story.
BUT the WG isn't falling in this arc, and villains getting hype before their fall isn't unseen.
The objective of the arc is to escape with Vegapunk, if Straw Hats manage to so it would already show the change compared to 2 years ago where they ended up being separated.
I'm not sure about Kizaru's fate (either he gets defeated or clashes to set up a future fight), but I do believe Saturn is going to get the Seraphims to the WG side by the end of Egghead.

Doubt the Gorosei are top tiers. Usually there's a lot more build-up and in-universe fanfare for that level of strength. They could be contenders like Lucci/Kaku are, but beyond admiral is another thing entirely. Look forward to the Seraphim's growth if you want proper top-tiers on the WG's side. They are controlled by the Gorosei, ultimately.

Zoro and Sanji are well clear of King and Queen, respectively. If they were to fight fresh the fights would be low-mid diff if you actually look at how the fights went post-power up. So it doesn't necessarily follow that GB > King + Queen => GB > Zoro + Sanji. Also, at the minimum, King's wing was clipped, so it's not clear that they were at full strength despite Zoan recovery.

GB dunking on King+Queen was to showcase his strength for our introduction to him.
I think Seraphims will gain their free will back nad en up as pirates by EOS.

I don't see sraw hats getting outright defeated we're past that point of the story.
I agree with you
BUT the WG isn't falling in this arc
But the WG has been a bunch of incompetents for a while. Even the infamous all-destroying Lulusia Ancient Weapon failed to kill Sabo
I wish the WG did get a couple more Ws. Ever since Marineford they've had none

I think Seraphims will gain their free will back nad en up as pirates by EOS.
By EOS there will be no pirates. The age of pirates started with First Pirate King Roger and will end with Last Pirate King Luffy. The Sera will by then be civilians, aka normal citizens with overpowered skills

I agree with you

But the WG has been a bunch of incompetents for a while. Even the infamous all-destroying Lulusia Ancient Weapon failed to kill Sabo
I wish the WG did get a couple more Ws. Ever since Marineford they've had none
This is exactly because they have been incompetent bozos for a while that I expect some W to set up their threat level lol.
I could be completely wrong and both Kizaru/Saturn get defeated this arc with Seraphims staying on Vegapunk/Luffy side, which isn't that unlikely knowing how Oda write. But I hope not for tension's sake

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

@Peroroncino I said antagonist, not villain. And nope
and i meant there won't be many villains left and he wont be an antagonist either