Speculations Saturn beats Luffy, Kizaru beats Zoro and Sanji

I have said many times I believe Egghead is an arc that mirrors both Sabaody Archipelago and Ohara. So, I think Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon is a given (maybe kicking him), but, I think Oda has already teased who's fighting Kizaru.

This was the point of showing Green Bull mopping up King and Queen: to make it clear that Zoro and Sanji aren't Admiral level yet.

Luffy matched Kaido with Gear 5, and dominated Lucci with it. It's time for him to get a "coming back to earth" moment.

Relying on the Seraphim, clones of other characters, to be the endgame villains for the WG is really lame, IMO. I think it's clear that the Gorosei ARE powerful, and we're going to see it here.

After looking invincible post-Wano, the Straw Hats will run into the TRUE STRONGEST FORCE in the series: the Marines/WG. If Saturn is Admiral or Admiral+ level, the Straw Hats are in for a bad time.

Making the Gorosei look weak right before the Final War Arc would completely destroy the hype for their characters.

What happened the last time the Straw Hats were full of themselves and fought with Celestial Dragons? They got destroyed, and had to be helped to escape. Zoro and Sanji will try to pay of their debts to Kuma by beating Kizaru, but, I think they'll fail; nobody on the Straw Hats can deal with Kizaru's speed, yet (Luffy in short bursts, but that's it).

I have said many times I believe Egghead is an arc that mirrors both Sabaody Archipelago and Ohara. So, I think Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon is a given (maybe kicking him), but, I think Oda has already teased who's fighting Kizaru.

This was the point of showing Green Bull mopping up King and Queen: to make it clear that Zoro and Sanji aren't Admiral level yet.

Luffy matched Kaido with Gear 5, and dominated Lucci with it. It's time for him to get a "coming back to earth" moment.

Relying on the Seraphim, clones of other characters, to be the endgame villains for the WG is really lame, IMO. I think it's clear that the Gorosei ARE powerful, and we're going to see it here.

After looking invincible post-Wano, the Straw Hats will run into the TRUE STRONGEST FORCE in the series: the Marines/WG. If Saturn is Admiral or Admiral+ level, the Straw Hats are in for a bad time.

Making the Gorosei look weak right before the Final War Arc would completely destroy the hype for their characters.

What happened the last time the Straw Hats were full of themselves and fought with Celestial Dragons? They got destroyed, and had to be helped to escape. Zoro and Sanji will try to pay of their debts to Kuma by beating Kizaru, but, I think they'll fail; nobody on the Straw Hats can deal with Kizaru's speed, yet (Luffy in short bursts, but that's it).
Well,the Seraphim will turn on them when they have their guards down.That is 100% going to happen.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is fodderizing Zoro and Sanji and the celestial dude is not stronger than Kaido.I don't any of this happening excpet for them getting ganged up by the seraphim while they have their guard down.

The Clown beats his own meat to useless threads
you are on full troll mode right now...

If old Ray could tag Kizaru,so can the monster trio post-Wano.

Last edited:
So if Saturn is „Admiral or Admiral + level w.e that is“ surely doesn‘t mean they ran into their strongest force, because the strongest force they met was Kaido.

Only BB, Imu and if the the 5 old guys are Yonko level, then they will run into the strongest force(s)

Doubt the Gorosei are top tiers. Usually there's a lot more build-up and in-universe fanfare for that level of strength. They could be contenders like Lucci/Kaku are, but beyond admiral is another thing entirely. Look forward to the Seraphim's growth if you want proper top-tiers on the WG's side. They are controlled by the Gorosei, ultimately.

Zoro and Sanji are well clear of King and Queen, respectively. If they were to fight fresh the fights would be low-mid diff if you actually look at how the fights went post-power up. So it doesn't necessarily follow that GB > King + Queen => GB > Zoro + Sanji. Also, at the minimum, King's wing was clipped, so it's not clear that they were at full strength despite Zoan recovery.

GB dunking on King+Queen was to showcase his strength for our introduction to him.

Apollo

The Sol King
if anything this arc mirroring sabaody would mean the SHs will win to show their progress, i don't get his reasoning has he forgotten this is endgame?
Bro, Oda has been in his endgame for a few years now.

From an editor's note on the latest Jump issue, so yes, this is pretty official.
"The Wano Country Arc will ramp up to the climax of the series as the final arc!!" "One Piece will be concluding in 2-3 years from now!!"
"Wano Country Arc will be the climax of the series! Eiichiro Oda-sensei considers the series to be close to 85% done, with 2-3 more years in the horizon. He promises fans that Wano will be the most incredible arc so far in the series, making Marineford feel like just a small skirmish by comparison."
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/b7qpmt

Apollo

The Sol King
absolutely, but this is the final arc, there's not many villains left there's no time for another training arc
They won't be training, they'll be getting power-ups. Probably mid fight too.

Luffy's training in prison barely did shit to Kaido, he had to get additional PUs later. Same thing for other SHs.