Anime & Manga Sbs volume 85 clarifies speed feat in Wano

Nothing indicates Zoro was nerfed by sanji. You're a fucking clown. It's seriously ridiculous. Get off my post dummy
I never said Zoro was nerfed by Sanji in that scene. Are you incapable of reading?

I said that it's canonically proven that Sanji was being the clumsy and weird one, as per both Zoro and his own words. It proves you wrong about your shit interpretation of Zoro struggling and Sanji being Mr.Perfect in the dodge scene.

I said it's canonically proven that Zoro thought this version of Sanji MIGHT end up dragging him down, and instead of making a witty retort about doing better, Sanji defensively said that he'll be fine and that the issue is probably nothing.

You call others clown, yet you're the one screaming at people who refute the shit logic to leave public thread because you can't counter back. Either that, or bark a response that is irrelevant to anything they said.

Last edited:
I never said Zoro was nerfed by Sanji in that scene. Are you incapable of reading?

I said that it's canonically proven that Sanji was being the clumsy and weird one, as per both Zoro and his own words. It proves you wrong about your shit interpretation of Zoro struggling and Sanji being Mr.Perfect in the dodge scene.

I said it's canonically proven that Zoro thought this version of Sanji MIGHT end up dragging him down, and instead of making a witty retort about doing better, Sanji defensively said that he'll be fine and that the issue is probably nothing.

You call others clown, yet you're the one screaming at people who refute the shit logic to leave public thread because you can't counter back. Either that, or bark a response that is irrelevant to anything they said.
I agree. Sanji was nerfed by his changing body and cloudy mind.

You need to make your point more clear. Your jarbled message made it hard to understand what you meant.

I agree. Sanji was nerfed by his changing body and cloudy mind.

You need to make your point more clear. Your jarbled message made it hard to understand what you meant.
Ye, point was just to refute "Sanji dodged flawlessly, Zoro was clumsy" or that the scene somehow showed Zoro struggling to dodge.

Sanji didn't dodge it better than Zoro. If he did, Zoro wouldn't have said that he MIGHT slow him down if it keeps this up, and Sanji would've given a witty comeback about doing better instead of pretty much saying it's nothing and he'll be fine.

Either both of them dodged it just fine (albeit Sanji looked clumsier than his usual self), or Sanji struggled a bit due to nerf, but those are only two scenarios from what's told.

1. Name me one of sanjis opponents with kings movement or reaction speed

2. Name me one opponent sanji ever faced in the entirety of one piece that was faster than zoros opponents

M2 wasn't faster than M1

Jyubra wasn't faster than Kaku infact it was the other way around

King was league's faster than queen

Appo was faster than oven based on his reaction speed

Bigmom showed better speed feats than queen who brook blitzed (he blitzed he when she was the most nimble).

Let's go through the list

Pretimeskip sanji has reacted to nothing even close to Kuma paw air cannons.

Even underwater he was stated to be as fast as a Fishman while zoro was stated by a Fishman to be faster than a Fishman underwater
Let's start with kuroobi
The leader in the davey back fight
Mr 2 was faster than mr1. Proven in their clash and clear portrayal.
Vergo
Page one,xdrake>Hawkins

Zoro was outclassed by kaku in speed and skill so don't try to claim him.

And if u want the truth... kings fastest attack is Tempura udon. It's "like a laser beam" according to zoro. Check out my post on it. Kings fastest attack is on par with queens fodder spam attack in terms of speed.

You really want me to pull out the clear night and day difference in portrayal and feats for sanjis speed and reaction time?

The list is endless pre ts and the feats scale grow post ts. Foh
Post automatically merged:

It's not even speed for Zoro.

It says he comes 4th after getting lost lol.
He isn't faster than luffy. He comes in 5th after getting lost.

4th if he beats chopper and according to the post... he doesn't.

Let's start with kuroobi
The leader in the davey back fight
Mr 2 was faster than mr1. Proven in their clash and clear portrayal.
Vergo
Page one,xdrake>Hawkins

Zoro was outclassed by kaku in speed and skill so don't try to claim him.

And if u want the truth... kings fastest attack is Tempura udon. It's "like a laser beam" according to zoro. Check out my post on it. Kings fastest attack is on par with queens fodder spam attack in terms of speed.

You really want me to pull out the clear night and day difference in portrayal and feats for sanjis speed and reaction time?

The list is endless pre ts and the feats scale grow post ts. Foh

There is zero e evidence he was faster especially not with the added movement speed of m1 turning his foot into blades.

Killer was faster than vergo. Also no proof that appo wasn't faster especially added with the fact that he was holding his own even movement speed wise with kuffy and zoro.

Zoro was never outclassed in speed. The only time in which Kaku had the advantaged in speed was when he enhanced the length of his own limbs increasing his speed which also made him faster than jyubra.

Ryuma with brooks shadow having brooks speed was not faster than zoro The same ryuma that was faster than absalom. So even going pretimeskip you will have a hard time showing hi being faster

There is zero e evidence he was faster especially not with the added movement speed of m1 turning his foot into blades.

Killer was faster than vergo. Also no proof that appo wasn't faster especially added with the fact that he was holding his own even movement speed wise with kuffy and zoro.

Zoro was never outclassed in speed. The only time in which Kaku had the advantaged in speed was when he enhanced the length of his own limbs increasing his speed which also made him faster than jyubra.

Ryuma with brooks shadow having brooks speed was not faster than zoro The same ryuma that was faster than absalom. So even going pretimeskip you will have a hard time showing hi being faster
Bruh I was talking about individual matchups per arc. Killer wasn't rocking with vergo and pica.

Mr 2 was clearly portrayed as faster. Fuck whatever bs you're talking about with knive feet making him faster. If anything... bon clays foot gear made his feet more aerodynamic allowing for a faster stronger kick.
Just look at the portrayal of the two and their feats and you'll see a huge difference. Zoro couldn't even dissappear to fodder until whiskey peak. Sanji did that in the baratie.

Luffy got surprised by apoo and zoros slow as fuck. Check out my post. Luffy and sanji eclipse him in every aspect of speed.

Zoro got outclassed in every category besides raw power. And even then kakus building slicing attack was stronger than everything but asura.

You're talking about zoros reaction speed vs brooks. Not their actual ability to move their body. Ryuma wa garbage and was the subordinate of sanjis opponent absalom in thriller bark.

Absalom>brook/ryuuma

Ye, point was just to refute "Sanji dodged flawlessly, Zoro was clumsy" or that the scene somehow showed Zoro struggling to dodge.

Sanji didn't dodge it better than Zoro. If he did, Zoro wouldn't have said that he MIGHT slow him down if it keeps this up, and Sanji would've given a witty comeback about doing better instead of pretty much saying it's nothing and he'll be fine.

Either both of them dodged it just fine (albeit Sanji looked clumsier than his usual self), or Sanji struggled a bit due to nerf, but those are only two scenarios from what's told.
Except sanji did dodge that attack flawlessly. Zoro very fuckin clearly did not. It isnt hard to understand. Your favorite facet to fellate isn't 100% perfect.

Your logic is shit. Fuck the dialog for a second and look at what's on the panel. You will argue against anything and try to twist it in your favor.

I absolutely refuse to engage with you anymore. You are the biggest idiot on this forum when you ignore final beta.

And with that being said. I shall never insult another person on this site.

Sanji was always bad ass :steef: but yeah zoro doesn't have great moment speed he's great at blitzing in a quick bust this was seen so many times, so it made since he could barely dodge queen laser while sanji can casually fo it brook I'd say is similar to zoro he blitz but much faster because he's just bones which means he's very lightweight,

Bruh I was talking about individual matchups per arc. Killer wasn't rocking with vergo and pica.

Mr 2 was clearly portrayed as faster. Fuck whatever bs you're talking about with knive feet making him faster. If anything... bon clays foot gear made his feet more aerodynamic allowing for a faster stronger kick.
Just look at the portrayal of the two and their feats and you'll see a huge difference. Zoro couldn't even dissappear to fodder until whiskey peak. Sanji did that in the baratie.

Luffy got surprised by apoo and zoros slow as fuck. Check out my post. Luffy and sanji eclipse him in every aspect of speed.

Zoro got outclassed in every category besides raw power. And even then kakus building slicing attack was stronger than everything but asura.

You're talking about zoros reaction speed vs brooks. Not their actual ability to move their body. Ryuma wa garbage and was the subordinate of sanjis opponent absalom in thriller bark.

Absalom>brook/ryuuma

Except sanji did dodge that attack flawlessly. Zoro very fuckin clearly did not. It isnt hard to understand. Your favorite facet to fellate isn't 100% perfect.

Your logic is shit. Fuck the dialog for a second and look at what's on the panel. You will argue against anything and try to twist it in your favor.

I absolutely refuse to engage with you anymore. You are the biggest idiot on this forum when you ignore final beta.

And with that being said. I shall never insult another person on this site.
Amen, you put him in his place he should just except L like a man

Sanji was always bad ass :steef: but yeah zoro doesn't have great moment speed he's great at blitzing in a quick bust this was seen so many times, so it made since he could barely dodge queen laser while sanji can casually fo it brook I'd say is similar to zoro he blitz but much faster because he's just bones which means he's very lightweight,

Amen, you put him in his place he should just except L like a man
People need to learn that I try not to speak on anything unless I know it's 100% true.

No idea what you're talking about. Oda said that he'd get 5th after getting lost.

Oda also said he'd be higher if he didn't get lost.

So, without getting lost, at the very least- he'd be higher than Chopper. But he can be even higher potentially.

Zoro's attack speed has been higher than G2 in Fishman Island (Hyozou comparison), but his general movement speed seems to be same as Base Luffy at least as per Kuri comparisons. But all in all, rest can be debated.

This SBS confirms nothing other than Zoro without getting lost > Chopper AT LEAST and > everyone under 5th AFTER getting lost. Zoro can be anywhere from 1st to 4th without getting lost.

No idea what you're talking about. Oda said that he'd get 5th after getting lost.

Oda also said he'd be higher if he didn't get lost.

So, without getting lost, at the very least- he'd be higher than Chopper. But he can be even higher potentially.

Zoro's attack speed has been higher than G2 in Fishman Island (Hyozou comparison), but his general movement speed seems to be same as Base Luffy at least as per Kuri comparisons. But all in all, rest can be debated.

This SBS confirms nothing other than Zoro without getting lost > Chopper AT LEAST and > everyone under 5th AFTER getting lost. Zoro can be anywhere from 1st to 4th without getting lost.
😂😂😂😂 cope

Zoro ain't shit to luffys top speed. Never has been and never will be. Nor a quarter of his physical strength. Unlike sanji.

Zoros best hope is to be 4th. With chopper on his heels