[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up hold up hold up. If the lynch list is anything made by a faction, I would die but not believe it to be made by a Townie.

A Townie would not ever chose 3 players and not put light/Rhea in it.

It's either a scum or some othermech.

The (bloody valentine) part is kinda making me feel weird.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vigilante. Though I have my issue with that conclusion too - A Vigilante is a Town-aligned role that can kill a player in the Night Phase (unless various modifiers are attatched). Its Independent/Serial/Cult aligned varient is called "Killer" (hence the common Serial role, "Serial Killer"), and its Mafia-aligned varient is called "Hitman". The problem I have though is that a Vigilante really isn't all that useful a town role - it's designed as a way for the town to remove threats that can't be easily lynched or to clean up players who are by consensus considered scum. Games are rarely designed around a Vigilante blindfiring, meaning that misfires tend to shorten the number of lynches the town has. Moreover, the Town isn't really built to ensure kills go off. Scum killing roles tend to be able to shoot through Iron (also known as Bulletproof, which makes one immune to kills) in a limited (usually (x)-shot) capacity, so them being in possession of a super kill makes sense. But a Vigilante? Unless several scum are immune to normal shots, what value does a Vig shooting through bulletproof and doctor protects have for the Town? And if several scum are immune to normal shots, why even bother having them as such if a dedicated town killing role can bypass it? The design philosophy seems questionable to me on this, and as I never like to assume that the fault lies with game design, I am left to conclude that the kill is likely not from a Vigilante.
I did explain why I believe it wasn't a Vig kill when I was explaining what a Vigilante was to Emilia, and in the post after that I explained why Emilia was the worst target out of the three to me. That leaves Poison and Mango. Given that Mango appears to be taking credit for the kill, I put him above Poison, though I haven't mentioned this before now. Poison I've been fairly iffy on honestly too, but I don't want to lynch my Imouto right now either. Plus, she hasn't been particularly scummy all told either.
I've read the above now in detail. Honestly, I see your argument but wouldn't necessarily bank on it. The superkill is definitely a limited ability and there is most likely a scum with a vest, most likely the GF. Susopp was pretty suspicious. I can see the vig utilizing the said superkill in order to remove him 100 percent. I see no reason for scum to remove Usopp. He was wild in the thread, suspicious to the utmost extent, the man even survived the lynch due to his plus one vote. There's no benefit in removing him for scum even if he was on their trail. You yourself noted that you were going to vote for him this phase. I assume a plethora of players would as well.

Rhea

Cattitude
Fuji voters are towns myslynch (might be wrong if one of them is a wolf and disguise as a sheep). Usopp voters are probably have scum. Since the lynch to Usopp fail, someone used super-sale i mean super-kill ability. This is either If scum have ability that upgrade faction kill to superkill or its just town did a miss-vig because paranoid.

About My Bloody Valentines, 3 of them is still a couple, and 2 of them is not.

And Flowa showing up as a town?
Light vote her, and flowa seems didnt care and instead vote me. After the WU show she is a town, flowa didnt questioning Light why he is vote her, I am town Light read that WU! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

I actually wouldn't mind voting poison up. Honestly, her questioning others isn't getting anywhere.

@QueenEmilia are you still stuck on page 24?
@Lindltaylor I did that all day yesterday and you had no complaints against it then, you were stuck with the independent post. What happened suddenly? And please questioning us the basics of mafia, just because it is not effective right away it is not baseless.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Flower > Rheanael >QueenEmilia
Finalbeta > Light D. Lamperouge
QueenEmilia > Flower
Lindltaylor > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia
MangoSenpai > Poison

Votes

QueenEmilia - 2
Flower - 2
Poison - 2
Light D. Lamperouge - 1

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
krogothwolf
Alibaba
RheanaeL
Reborn
Ratchet
Poison
T-Pein™

Vote Count may not reflect the actual value. Also, let me know if I made any mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why aren't you even considering Emilia here? What's with this soft defence of Emilia, even?

Is it safe to say you assume one of them is Town, too?

-----------------------------------------------------

Here's how we should approach the lynch. We place a majority of votes onto Flower. If the writeup is correct, Flower is not a valid lynch candidate, and so is not targetable for a lynch. Thus, the second-largest wagon should be one of the three listed. If flower gets lynched, then we know that the writeup was a lie, and we also remove the player that stood to gain the most from the fact it was a lie in Flower too. If Flower isn't lynched, we follow the process correctly, we confirm Flower as Town directly (or as good as in any case) and we also prove that we should never be using this pairing mechanic, or even making partners with one another, ever again, because it's purely anti-town. Anyone who then pushes us to do otherwise can be safely considered Anti-town.
This is a solid plan.
100% for it

I am not. I found it extremely weird that that happened and when you mentioned it. When I read it first time I was like wtf, but during the day it slipped my mind. I mean you told him to commit suicide and then he does exactly that. And there was nothing in his role sheet indicating he'd commit suicide for any reason.
I wanted him to lynch himself 100%
You should vote for flower.

Vote Count
Voters

Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > QueenEmilia > Finalbeta > MangoSenpai > RheanaeL > Fujishiro
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™ > RheanaeL
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™
Lindltaylor > Flower > RheanaeL > Flower > Go D. Usopp ™
Fujishiro > Finalbeta > RheanaeL > Fujishiro > RheanaeL > Go D. Usopp ™
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > Rheanael > Fujishiro
Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Finalbeta > Light D lamperouge
Ratchet > Go D. Usopp ™
Poison > Rheanael
QueenEmilia > Rheanael > Fujishiro
T-Pein™ > Fujishiro

Votes

Go D. Usopp ™ - 5
Fujishiro - 4
RheanaeL - 3
Light D Lamperouge - 2

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
Alibaba
We can try to retrospect from this.

Beta is a lock scum for me btw.

Vote Count
Voters

Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > QueenEmilia > Finalbeta > MangoSenpai > RheanaeL > Fujishiro
Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Ratchet > Go D. Usopp ™
Poison > Rheanael
T-Pein™ > Fujishiro

Votes

Go D. Usopp ™ - 5
Fujishiro - 4
RheanaeL - 3
Light D Lamperouge - 2

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
Alibaba
We can try to retrospect from this.

Beta is a lock scum for me btw.

Vote Count
Voters

Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Ratchet > Go D. Usopp ™
Poison > Rheanael
T-Pein™ > Fujishiro