[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats so hard lol

if u coast u might die to vig
if u help town much u die to mafia
if u troll much u get lynched

every1 wants u dead :milaugh:
There's a big mistake I committed that costed Town the game.

Someone trained with science matters like me should have thought about it. I didn't push my focus enough about it. This applies to different other matters nevertheless.

1. If Emilia was scum, scum would have had no substantial reason to kill off Mango. That would have exposed her, differently there would have been uncertainty on whom to lynch between the two.

2. WIFOM might apply to point one, except the strategy revealed itself to be winning cause no one of the Town thought about what I'm thinking about now and maybe scum itself didn't.

That implies that scum had no substantial benefit to take Mango out had Emilia been part of scum.

A real shame indeed.

On a probabilistic scale there were more chances that a scum team featuring Emilia would realize that killing off Mango was too unbeneficial. If a scum team featuring Emilia did realize and used WIFOM still killing off Mango, that would have meant actually using it (which has not occurred since Emilia was town) and that would have been risky as well. Imagine Emilia claiming off the bat what I'm explaining, or a scum mate, had her been scum. I mean maybe claiming the WIFOM later on, sure, but overall my original point stands. More chances scum featuring Emilia would realize.

And either way, even if a scum team not featuring Emilia realized that, at the end of the day, it happens that no one of the town got to understand that in time. So either way the strategy to kill off Mango ended up victorious.

Yeah, you may say "but if Flower's outed why hasn't mafia killed her?"
Why not? It makes perfect sense for Mafia not killing an outed Town like that, because look.. WHY would she do it?
maybe you can used this info in the future.
Imagine flower is legit town leader and their main push is on Queen who is supposedly mafia.
Do you really think they would allow the town leader pushing one of their own to be left alive multiple days?
Mafia will always try to kill a strong town.
flower staying alive and creating lynches is dangerous for real mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's a big mistake I committed that costed Town the game.

Someone trained with science matters like me should have thought about it. I didn't push my focus enough about it. This applies to different other matters nevertheless.

1. If Emilia was scum, scum would have had no substantial reason to kill off Mango. That would have exposed her, differently there would have been uncertainty on whom to lynch between the two.

2. WIFOM might apply to point one, except the strategy revealed itself to be winning cause no one of the Town thought about what I'm thinking about now and maybe scum itself didn't.

That implies that scum had no substantial benefit to take Mango out had Emilia been part of scum.
yea this is good point too lol

A real shame indeed.

On a probabilistic scale there were more chances that a scum team featuring Emilia would realize that killing off Mango was too unbeneficial. If a scum team featuring Emilia did realize and used WIFOM still killing off Mango, that would have meant actually using it (which has not occurred since Emilia was town) and that would have been risky as well. Imagine Emilia claiming off the bat what I'm explaining, or a scum mate, had her been scum. I mean maybe claiming the WIFOM later on, sure, but overall my original point stands. More chances scum featuring Emilia would realize.

And either way, even if a scum team not featuring Emilia realized that, at the end of the day, it happens that no one of the town got to understand that in time. So either way the strategy to kill off Mango ended up victorious.
bro mafia and physics r 2 different things

i gurantee u Einstein's relativity theory aint gna help u find scum here
:king:

Sheer logic can.

queen was never going to be mafia.
I explained why multiple times.
I'm definitely weird.
I follow the much harder route. I don't analyze all the thread posts thoroughly enough like I should and yet I am still capable to structure such level of reasoning if I focus enough. :hope:
I could be such a much better player if I combined the two.

I need to learn how to sacrifice more energies for a great good instead of being lazy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
:kata:

I'm definitely weird.
I follow the much harder route. I don't analyze all the thread posts thoroughly enough like I should and yet I am still capable to structure such level of reasoning if I focus enough. :hope:
I could be such a much better player if I combined the two.

I need to learn how to sacrifice more energies for a great good instead of being lazy.
if they look too townie they r scum. if they look too scummy they r town.

thats how it seems every time :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.