[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, accidentally lynching an Indie for being scummy is a Town win, so don't worry about that.

In a game where we are allowed to have two claims per day, does Flower claiming Lie Detect, when the majority of the player base already knew that was what she was hinting at, feel like a Townie thing to do? And there's been absolutely no comment from Flower on that situation since; she's completely ignoring it. In a game where claims and abilities can be manipulated, focusing on abilities and who they targeted and what they might have revealed isn't a strong strategy, especially since we can't claim. I'm telling you from a game play stance, Flower has done nothing Town. She was obviously Silenced in D1, but she didn't make a move until she Lie Detected Cal D2. Cal constantly said that his claim or his flip would prove him right. If Cal was Wolf, I'm not sure he'd be advocating his own lynch and Vig shot. Flower tunneled Cal D2 and then had the most anti-town claim in D3. She's shaded players, including myself, non-stop, and as you can see in my responses to her, when I break down her shade, it really doesn't make sense other to just try to throw dirt on my name. Hiding behind mechanics, abilities, and meta, is the number one way for scum to slip by. No matter how much other players on this site want to say 'well that's just Flower and her anti-town town meta', you cannot excuse poor Town play like that, no matter what the situation or what's going on. If Flower is Town, her claim is game-throwing and should be policy lynched anyway. So for me, Flower is the lynch this phase and I don't really care if people want to say I'm tunneling.
Cal and Flower have gone after the same people except for Flower going after Cal. And Cal hasn’t gone after TAC.

I honestly read Cal as town at the start, and figured that Flower’s mechanical info on him was some form of mistake. Then Cal surviving his lynch was weird. Because he was talking like he wouldn’t survive the lynch.

Scum wanted to keep Cal alive, I have no doubt about that whatsoever. There’s no other way he could have survived the night. Scum just wanting to keep him alive to keep chaos going is a possible scenario I entertain. But I find it hard to believe he didn’t tank any attacks last night, and people say it’s rare for town to have 4+ lives.

Just based on probability it seems a horrible coincidence that the person Flower turned on mechanically also happened to be the very rare exception when it comes to town lifespan.

I’m new and this seems to be a highly confusing game even for seasoned veterans so I can’t help but feel I’m over my head. Right now I think Flower is probably town. I’m keeping a close eye on them though and depending on how some of these flips turn up and depending on future claims, I’m willing to turn on Flower quickly because I don’t totally trust them.

I scum read TAC and I highly suspicion Nat. And Cal worries me due to his seemingly gigantic health bar. There are others I read as possible scum too that are barely active but I don’t think they’re worth mentioning right now.

Fuck, this right here shows that Flower was not thinking in a Townie way when she claimed. This is hundred of posts after her D3 claim.
This just screams 'hey guys, can I clarify more of my role to make you suckers believe me more'. Zero reason to ask if she can add more to her claim WAY past the point of her claim.

This is funny, now Destroya starts highlighting how FBI has perhaps absolutely nothing to do with her ability to lie detect when the odds for that are so crazily abysmal.

I played around 20 bastard games and no one came even close to such foolishness so no, I don't think I'm being faulty here @Destroya . My approach is not so distant from the philosophical approach of Kant who highlighted how difficult unraveling the truth is. Keep your displeasure for yourself also, no one wants to hear your complains in here I bet. We are here to play a game and get detached from the presumable problems of our real life and relax, not reading someone moaning randomly.

If not I'm getting more and more convinced that you are likely simply a scum who wishes to get rid of Flower here. Policy lynching a lie detect is STUPID and sterile. You should not even bring it up. Let alone the flaw in wishing Cal out first.

It looks funny, because Cal did exactly what you accuse Flower for, wasting a claim with that I'm unkillable shit. But you look borderline defensive of him instead.

Furthermore, what did he accomplish that makes him look so townish over Flower? Well... ultimately Nothing.

Then again as a townie I would never wish him out before Flower, that would on paper prove vastly detrimental, likely.

Cal and Flower have gone after the same people except for Flower going after Cal. And Cal hasn’t gone after TAC.

I honestly read Cal as town at the start, and figured that Flower’s mechanical info on him was some form of mistake. Then Cal surviving his lynch was weird. Because he was talking like he wouldn’t survive the lynch.

Scum wanted to keep Cal alive, I have no doubt about that whatsoever. There’s no other way he could have survived the night. Scum just wanting to keep him alive to keep chaos going is a possible scenario I entertain. But I find it hard to believe he didn’t tank any attacks last night, and people say it’s rare for town to have 4+ lives.

Just based on probability it seems a horrible coincidence that the person Flower turned on mechanically also happened to be the very rare exception when it comes to town lifespan.

I’m new and this seems to be a highly confusing game even for seasoned veterans so I can’t help but feel I’m over my head. Right now I think Flower is probably town. I’m keeping a close eye on them though and depending on how some of these flips turn up and depending on future claims, I’m willing to turn on Flower quickly because I don’t totally trust them.

I scum read TAC and I highly suspicion Nat. And Cal worries me due to his seemingly gigantic health bar. There are others I read as possible scum too that are barely active but I don’t think they’re worth mentioning right now.
Gigantic health bar? All we know is I've survived one lynch pal

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
There isn't a world where Cal and TAC are teammates, so Flower, or anyone else, being content with these two as top wagons naturally have a contradictory nature because Cal and TAC had very different reactions to Nat in this game.
I mean, I'm pretty sure most players agree with this here. At least I do. There's a reason I want Ripped Lynched over TACy since I read TACy and Nat as town.

I've been reading TACy as town since day 1 and Nat to an extent.

However, I do think Flower isn't the way to go for a lynch right now.

This is funny, now Destroya starts highlighting how FBI has perhaps absolutely nothing to do with her ability to lie detect when the odds for that are so crazily abysmal.

I played around 20 bastard games and no one came even close to such foolishness so no, I don't think I'm being faulty here @Destroya . My approach is not so distant from the philosophical approach of Kant who highlighted how difficult unraveling the truth is. Keep your displeasure for yourself also, no one wants to hear your complains in here I bet. We are here to play a game and get detached from the presumable problems of our real life and relax, not reading someone moaning randomly.

If not I'm getting more and more convinced that you are likely simply a scum who wishes to get rid of Flower here. Policy lynching a lie detect is STUPID and sterile. You should not even bring it up. Let alone the flaw in wishing Cal out first.

It looks funny, because Cal did exactly what you accuse Flower for, wasting a claim with that I'm unkillable shit. But you look borderline defensive of him instead.

Furthermore, what did he accomplish that makes him look so townish over Flower? Well... ultimately Nothing.

Then again as a townie I would never wish him out before Flower, that would on paper prove vastly detrimental, likely.
You're being dense and completely ignoring context if you think my two claims and flowers two claims are comparable

Everyone literally knew what flowers claim today was and everyone told her that and she did it anyway

I’m assuming at least one of our vigilantes got an attack off on you. @RippedCal

I know some got stopped.
Why would you assume that? How do you even know we have night kills? Say I was shot, how do you know they attack got through to me? How do you know I wasn't protected or driven?

You have no reasonable excuse to claim I have a gigantic health bar unless you have extra information and/or shot me

I've stated this before and asked questions in thread, I don't think it's that weird that Cal survived the lynch. We know that lynches take away two lives and surely there must be some Townies that have more than two lives, no? I don't know how to feel about him claiming he wouldn't survive the lynch, but I do remember him saying that. However, don't you think it's more scummy to announce right away that you're going to survive the lynch? Nothing about Cal's reactions scream wolf drowning to me.

That's if Town Vigs shot at Cal and we can't confirm that. Not everyone voted or sussed Cal, so if the Vig or two happen to be in that pool of people, then it makes sense. There's also the chance scum did something at night to make sure Cal wouldn't die. We've essentially wasted this day again arguing the same shit and same people as we did last phase. If Cal is Town, then that is even a bigger win and distraction for scum.

No, it's only highly confusing because people want it to seem that way. I don't think focusing on WUs or abilities in any game is a smart plan, especially in a game like this where claims are limited. Wolf hunting should always be priority and if someone is acting scummy, there's probably a reason for them to act scummy! The thing is, if you're Town, there really shouldn't be play in your game that naturally makes people suss you.

TAC, Nat, and Cal cannot all be teammates, so you have to get off that idea. If you suss Cal, you probably shouldn't suss TAC or NAT and vice versa.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I highly doubt anybody is big braining anything here. You're telling me Flower fake silenced herself, made up a fake lie detect to save Light from the Cal suspicion, and is now using the limited claims to waste town claims and mislynch Town Cal?

I mean.... there's gotta be more evidence for this theory to work.

I highly doubt anybody is big braining anything here. You're telling me Flower fake silenced herself, made up a fake lie detect to save Light from the Cal suspicion, and is now using the limited claims to waste town claims and mislynch Town Cal?

I don't see why you can't understand the concept that I was framed to protect light who shot a player with lightning night 1

Why would you assume that? How do you even know we have night kills? Say I was shot, how do you know they attack got through to me? How do you know I wasn't protected or driven?

You have no reasonable excuse to claim I have a gigantic health bar unless you have extra information and/or shot me
We have we 3 people who claim or hint to have attacked you. I have a very strong reason to believe one was redirected. I think another may have been blocked. If one was blocked I think it may have been Nat that role blocked them.

If Light is scum then you probably didn’t get hit and that would mean you don’t have a big health bar.

We have we 3 people who claim or hint to have attacked you. I have a very strong reason to believe one was redirected. I think another may have been blocked. If one was blocked I think it may have been Nat that role blocked them.

If Light is scum then you probably didn’t get hit and that would mean you don’t have a big health bar.
Well let's start with, yes Light is scum, Light is always scum this game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

This theory doesn't even make sense. I was the main pusher for the Flowa lynch..

Sigh, I knew this was going to be a fruitless venture.

Don't quote Kant, you're a dummy.

Lynch me then, Beta. I'm not accusing Flower for wasting a claim, I'm saying she's scum because she wasted a claim when we already knew she was Lie Detect and her claim advanced us absolutely ZERO. And then she had no remorse about it whatsoever. A Townie just doesn't harm the collective efforts of Town and then not feel bad about it. But right, I forgot how you're ALWAYS right in Mafia.

Beta, Cal has literally been begging for his death so he can flip and prove Flower wrong. Is that worth nothing to you?

I mean, I'm pretty sure most players agree with this here. At least I do. There's a reason I want Ripped Lynched over TACy since I read TACy and Nat as town.

I've been reading TACy as town since day 1 and Nat to an extent.

However, I do think Flower isn't the way to go for a lynch right now.
What will you do if Cal flips Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.