Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you read him I mean.
Idk. He had that usual sassy indignation when accused as town.
I was told to invest Typo or Jew. I did what I was told.
Who told you to do that?
Fuji perma crushed you.

But since he‘s gone, you‘re no longer crushed. This is how it works. Blame Fuji for outing you as scum.
How did he 'out' me as scum? i am the one who exposed him as not being town. Me. Not you. What have you done?

I was informed 15 mins ago that I was role crushed again. Obviously scum (you) don't want me around. That's why you very vocally asked me to mason with you, knowing I was role crushed. This give you credibility with others.

When I am shown to be town, I want you to be voted out. You have nothing indicating I am scum. Literally nothing.

If you are town, prepare to be clowned cause it's looking like Scum Flower is:

while town Flower is:

Idk. He had that usual sassy indignation when accused as town.

Who told you to do that?

How did he 'out' me as scum? i am the one who exposed him as not being town. Me. Not you. What have you done?

I was informed 15 mins ago that I was role crushed again. Obviously scum (you) don't want me around. That's why you very vocally asked me to mason with you, knowing I was role crushed. This give you credibility with others.

When I am shown to be town, I want you to be voted out. You have nothing indicating I am scum. Literally nothing.

If you are town, prepare to be clowned cause it's looking like Scum Flower is:

while town Flower is:
Your defense would be much more believable if it didn‘t involve me being scum lmao.

Lind said I should invest Typo or Jew.
Didn't other people mention me though? :seriously:
Your defense would be much more believable if it didn‘t involve me being scum lmao.
As scum, you're usually can't help throwing in these subtle 'brags'. iirc you even earlier asked if we could for fun tinfoil how you could be scum. That's a red flag with you.
And it‘s not like I was the one who started the Fuji wagon or anything. I only was the first to vote him.

So what have you actually done, huh?
You did so based on my info. Then you have the nerve to doubt me when I gave the actual info that led to him claiming. Though of course, as scum you were all too happy for him to be out of the picture. Now you want me out of it because you know I would have masoned with you.

You must be voted out or investigated after I die.

Didn't other people mention me though? :seriously:

As scum, you're usually can't help throwing in these subtle 'brags'. iirc you even earlier asked if we could for fun tinfoil how you could be scum. That's a red flag with you.

You did so based on my info. Then you have the nerve to doubt me when I gave the actual info that led to him claiming. Though of course, as scum you were all too happy for him to be out of the picture. Now you want me out of it because you know I would have masoned with you.

You must be voted out or investigated after I die.
No.
I voted him based on my RNG oracle. Which Lind confirmed since we had a chat together and I did it there. Then we pressured him and he ultimately confessed. Your info had zero to do with my vote.

You‘re just trying to discredit me now. Which is what scums do to try to paint Townies in a bad light. There is no way there is a second perma crush when the Indie only had one of those and Mafia already has 2 dead role crushers.

You are going down today.

No.
I voted him based on my RNG oracle. Which Lind confirmed since we had a chat together and I did it there. Then we pressured him and he ultimately confessed. Your info had zero to do with my vote.

You‘re just trying to discredit me now. Which is what scums do to try to paint Townies in a bad light. There is no way there is a second perma crush when the Indie only had one of those and Mafia already has 2 dead role crushers.

You are going down today.
You know you used me as a springboard. Fuji put you down very easily when you sussed him.

You are scum. You continually lied about events surrounding me. You knew I would be rolecrushed which is why you were so brazenly demanding that I mason with you today. Then you used the fact that I was role crushed again as a reason I should be more suspicious.

My ability works, which is why I could expose Fuji. Pretty dumb to doubt it when he came out as non-town.
Hell no. Why are you even listening to him? I‘m literally confirmed.
nowhere are you confirmed :kobeha: No one investigated you.

You know you used me as a springboard. Fuji put you down very easily when you sussed him.

You are scum. You continually lied about events surrounding me. You knew I would be rolecrushed which is why you were so brazenly demanding that I mason with you today. Then you used the fact that I was role crushed again as a reason I should be more suspicious.

My ability works, which is why I could expose Fuji. Pretty dumb to doubt it when he came out as non-town.

nowhere are you confirmed :kobeha: No one investigated you.
Keep it coming :suresure:.

I know I know. I just said that if he flips town, which I kinda doubt tbh.
"Hell no. Why are you even listening to him? I‘m literally confirmed."
She is fine with me masoning to confirm both me and her as town. But 'hell no' at you investigating her :denzimote:

You know why? Cause she knew I was role crushed beforehand, so she could say I should mason with her to confirm both of us, knowing I couldn't do it. She doesn't want you investigating her because the role crush probably is out of shots after using it on me.

There is no reason why she should reject an actual confirmation with you, when demanding one with me.

"Hell no. Why are you even listening to him? I‘m literally confirmed."
She is fine with me masoning to confirm both me and her as town. But 'hell no' at you investigating her :denzimote:

You know why? Cause she knew I was role crushed beforehand, so she could say I should mason with her to confirm both of us, knowing I couldn't do it. She doesn't want you investigating her because the role crush probably is out of shots after using it on me.

There is no reason why she should reject an actual confirmation with you, when demanding one with me.
Why are you even assuming Tris is a cop when you are a Mason Recruiter, Lind was a conditional cop and Nat was, too?

Shouldn‘t her claim raise some flags for you if you are Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.