Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I probably messed up tbh. I’m a terrible cop, I know.

N1-No one (Nat used her ability on me. So I didn’t do anything that day.)
N2-Marimo
N3-Typo
It‘s okay.

At least I hope you‘re a cop, but since our other invests were conditional I think you are.

I’ll give a reduced take. Also please ISO his reads, you’d probably be able to catch any slips he makes. It’s tough when I’m supposed to be working.

Until day 4 when Ace is killed, executed or freed, Sengoku cannot do anything / abilities are locked. Ace’s execution is day 4.

His passive has him invest inno
Another passive gives him a voting power of 2

He has an anti-claim ability. 1–shot, anyone who claims for the day it’s activitated has +2 votes on them.

He transforms into Buddha at night and is immune to role crushes. If he uses fk it is upgraded to superkill.

At night he can use shockwaves to roleblock someone. If he targets them twice in a row they are rolecrushed for 2 cycles.
Since his role was never revealed, this is what Light could do ^. Remember this, guys.

This ability:

game. However, in order to maintain this lasting role-crush, he must keep his vote on the player for the remainder of the game. If he doesn't, the role-crush effect will disappear until he crushes them again. He can only role-crush one player at a time.

Fuji‘s vote was not on Sera:

Fujishiro – Marimo > RheanaeL > Seraphoenix > Jew D. Boy
So tell me again how you‘re still crushed, Sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.