Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think there should be a way to save you, maybe something related to Luffy.

Yeah, his claim is the same thing you claimed in PH. I asked about it that big post of mine. He quoted me and said he really does have that ability though.

I also don't know how his ability would work on those who investigate innocent. Also, did he say that the mason chat opens up in the night or immediately after he uses it in the day?
He implied it‘s during the day.

@Seraphoenix does your mason chat open up during the day or during the start of the night?
That‘s his claim:

It activates during the day as I create it during the day.

I'm guessing, I don't know for sure. I can only tell you what it says. It says I can create a chat with a townie and the creation will fail on non-townies. That seems different from someone investigating someone and it coming up inno in the case of Light.

But can a mason ability bypass an investigative passive, when even investigators, the primary roles for determining alignment in mafia, cannot bypass this passive?
They can, usually. Which is why this ability is rarely in a game in the first place. You either start as Masons or have it in a non claiming game. But Masons in a claiming game are too strong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Man, this is the 3rd game where this same claim is used lmao.

Flower used it in PH
Robin used a variation of it in Weeb, when he accused Kvothe
Now Sera uses it.

Seriously, did NF have some game with an ability like this?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Looking back, both Cats game and FMA had Masons, but they started as such.

So again, hard to believe. I also wonder why he would go for JDB when he knows Fuji ain‘t Town and Fuji goes for him.

Like...what Town would follow a player they know is not Town on a lynch?
I mean, Fuji came out as third party, so it would make sense he would go for JDB if JDB is mafia. It's just that, from my read of his play, he seems so very townie. Yes, I know it contradicts a lot of other player's reads here and I might be wrong, but from my reasons, he seems townie to me.

I saw Sera's vote on you as a natural reaction of a town player to another player who is accusing him of being scum. It was different from OMGUS because Sera defended himself in a few posts and then accused you of being scum. That looked townie to me. Because town know that they are town, and that if they are read correctly their alignment should be obvious. So, if an interaction with a player is going in a direction that the townie doesn't like, then accusing their accuser of being scum should be a townie reaction.

Compare this to what Fuji did when Sera accused him, and you see the difference. Fuji didn't vote for Sera until you pressured him to. So my read of Sera is town. I only doubt his ability tbh. So I don't know where to put him. If I'm reading him wrong, then good job I guess to him.

I mean, Fuji came out as third party, so it would make sense he would go for JDB if JDB is mafia. It's just that, from my read of his play, he seems so very townie. Yes, I know it contradicts a lot of other player's reads here and I might be wrong, but from my reasons, he seems townie to me.

I saw Sera's vote on you as a natural reaction of a town player to another player who is accusing him of being scum. It was different from OMGUS because Sera defended himself in a few posts and then accused you of being scum. That looked townie to me. Because town know that they are town, and that if they are read correctly their alignment should be obvious. So, if an interaction with a player is going in a direction that the townie doesn't like, then accusing their accuser of being scum should be a townie reaction.

Compare this to what Fuji did when Sera accused him, and you see the difference. Fuji didn't vote for Sera until you pressured him to. So my read of Sera is town. I only doubt his ability tbh. So I don't know where to put him. If I'm reading him wrong, then good job I guess to him.
Why do you think he can be Town when you yourself have a chat ability, though? I don't believe such a strong Mason ability exists. And his vote on me was literally BS.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why do you think he can be Town when you yourself have a chat ability, though? I don't believe such a strong Mason ability exists. And his vote on me was literally BS.
I have no idea why he would have a chat ability when my own ability exists in the game. His ability is the only thing that I don't trust. Also, he should not be role crushed next day phase in case Fuji is lynched today.

We can test him by making him mason with someone we trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.