Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Are we sure we don’t have anyone who can heal a perma role crush?

Flower said she was perma crushed as soon as the day started, and Fuji voted Flower after that.

Or did I misread Fuji’s post?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think there are 2 Mafia remaining.
You think so? Maybe we do have 2 more mafia, but it's unlikely imo because:
- We have millers and a gf that investigates inno.
That itself might confuse the investigators in the game and lead to mislynces.

- Scum have abilities to role crush for 2 cycles, and we have an SK that can perma crush too.
- Both of them can kill every night and we, town, have no dedicated vig I believe.

We are at a disadvantage in terms of killing power, I believe that's why we have 2 protects in the game and a role blocker. Not to mention one townies apparently couldn't use abilities at all.

So adding another Mafia and what abilities they can posses might be making it a little hard for town to deal with.

But I'm not discounting the idea that mafia might have 2 more members. Definitely possible. Will have to wait and see.

You think Sera and JDB are the last mafia?

Sorry Typo, but with all the Janitors that have happened I can't really confirm anything. But if we can kill JDB tonight, you might live and game ends.
I still think there’s a way of surviving to me other than killing all scum which is absurd I think.
I don’t want to go on with all the ideas I have when scum probably know who everyone is

You think so? Maybe we do have 2 more mafia, but it's unlikely imo because:
- We have millers and a gf that investigates inno.
That itself might confuse the investigators in the game and lead to mislynces.

- Scum have abilities to role crush for 2 cycles, and we have an SK that can perma crush too.
- Both of them can kill every night and we, town, have no dedicated vig I believe.

We are at a disadvantage in terms of killing power, I believe that's why we have 2 protects in the game and a role blocker. Not to mention one townies apparently couldn't use abilities at all.

So adding another Mafia and what abilities they can posses might be making it a little hard for town to deal with.

But I'm not discounting the idea that mafia might have 2 more members. Definitely possible. Will have to wait and see.

You think Sera and JDB are the last mafia?
I do think it‘s Sera and JDB, yes. If Fuji flips what he claims to be, JDB survived a kill. And Sera‘s ability sounds like BS. He could literally just clear whoever gets lynched or find out if they‘re scum. But the main issue with that is why did he not use it on Usopp? I don‘t buy this claim at all.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I still think there’s a way of surviving to me other than killing all scum which is absurd I think.
I don’t want to go on with all the ideas I have when scum probably know who everyone is
I too think there should be a way to save you, maybe something related to Luffy.

I do think it‘s Sera and JDB, yes. If Fuji flips what he claims to be, JDB survived a kill. And Sera‘s ability sounds like BS. He could literally just clear whoever gets lynched or find out if they‘re scum. But the main issue with that is why did he not use it on Usopp? I don‘t buy this claim at all.
Yeah, his claim is the same thing you claimed in PH. I asked about it that big post of mine. He quoted me and said he really does have that ability though.

I also don't know how his ability would work on those who investigate innocent. Also, did he say that the mason chat opens up in the night or immediately after he uses it in the day?

Also, we already have an Inno/Guilty Cop and the existence of such a Cop is confirmed by us having at least one confirmed Miller.

There is no point in us having Millers when the Mason ability can bypass this.

Status
Not open for further replies.