Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting in the groundwork to sus Tris when she finds you guilty

How are you confirmed???:catsure:
Lanji‘s passive.
Lind questioned me for a cycle in a chat. You see him sussing me anywhere after that? No.
I targetted Lanji with double action. Such a scum I am to buff a Townie, right?
I started the wagon on Fuji.
No inconsistencies or else Lind would have noticed.
I was after Light all game which he again could confirm.
I went after Blother.

You can‘t be that dumb as Town, Sera.

Flower: Mason with me to confirm that you and I are town
Sera: I can't. I am rolecrushed.
Flower: lol scum
Tris: If you turn out town Sera, I will investigate Flower
Flower: Hell no! I am confirmed.
Flower: Are we even sure Tris is a cop?

Lanji‘s passive.
Lind questioned me for a cycle in a chat. You see him sussing me anywhere after that? No.
I targetted Lanji with double action. Such a scum I am to buff a Townie, right?
I started the wagon on Fuji.
No inconsistencies or else Lind would have noticed.
I was after Light all game which he again could confirm.
I went after Blother.
So no actual confirmation??? :willsmith:
You can‘t be that dumb as Town, Sera.
Spare me this crap. I am trying not to get into heated fights with anyone in games anymore.

Flower: Mason with me to confirm that you and I are town
Sera: I can't. I am rolecrushed.
Flower: lol scum
Tris: If you turn out town Sera, I will investigate Flower
Flower: Hell no! I am confirmed.
Flower: Are we even sure Tris is a cop?

LANJI's role suggested that Iva should quite more likely be in the game since the name was featured in his sheet, and she claimed his character. Usually when this happens, the player appearing in the sheet is Town. I will re-read LANJI's role and see if something augments the chances Iva is a townie.

Let's assume she could be scum: Not sure if she can indeed boost people. Marimo confirmed that, but he's not confirmed by himself. Regardless that doesn't implicate being labeled as Town, necessarily, if she could.

About Tris, fake claiming Cop is not that hard, compared to other fake claims. All I can say.

[Passive - Precious Weakness] - Ivankov holds a piece of information that is vital to Crocodile. It is the only reason why he's held in line and assisting the Whitebeard Pirates here. Without that, who knows what he'd do. As a result, Crocodile investigates [Guilty] to investigations.

Crocodile is looking for a piece of information Ivankov holds. Can't this antagonize the two? I mean not necessarily, but it's an option. Ivankov doesn't necessarily have to be Town.

[Passive - Precious Weakness] - Ivankov holds a piece of information that is vital to Crocodile. It is the only reason why he's held in line and assisting the Whitebeard Pirates here. Without that, who knows what he'd do. As a result, Crocodile investigates [Guilty] to investigations.

Crocodile is looking for a piece of information Ivankov holds. Can't this antagonize the two? I mean not necessarily, but it's an option. Ivankov doesn't necessarily have to be Town.
This ability literally implies Crocodile is only Town because Iva is...stop your pointless tinfoils...

Status
Not open for further replies.