Status
Not open for further replies.
I never ignored any valid points.

But fine, be that way. Then lynch it is for you.
Of course you did. Starting with that 'guilty result' on me, when I said we both knew you were lying and you came out characterising it like I agreed with the result.

Nothing I say will change this wagon on me so what is the point in continuing to talk? Let's end this phase so you can take your L.

Of course you did. Starting with that 'guilty result' on me, when I said we both knew you were lying and you came out characterising it like I agreed with the result.

Nothing I say will change this wagon on me so what is the point in continuing to talk? Let's end this phase so you can take your L.
How about you explain why you NEVER EVER VOTED A SINGLE SCUM ALL GAME?

Even with you apparently having your result on Fuji, your vote was on ME at the end of day.

Even with Juliet coming out with her result on Blother, no vote for him from you.

You supposedly had the ability to confirm Usopp? Nope, not used. You voted him, you didn‘t care.

You played Anti-Town all game and got the nerve to say you have no explaining to do?

Honestly I have it with you. If we lose the game because you act that way and cause us to lynch you, this L is solely on YOU if you are Town.

And I‘m off studying for an exam now.

How about you explain why you NEVER EVER VOTED A SINGLE SCUM ALL GAME?

Even with you apparently having your result on Fuji, your vote was on ME at the end of day.

Even with Juliet coming out with her result on Blother, no vote for him from you.

You supposedly had the ability to confirm Usopp? Nope, not used. You voted him, you didn‘t care.

You played Anti-Town all game and got the nerve to say you have no explaining to do?
What a joke of a post. My vote was on you because you were full of shit. purposefully fucking lying about what happened. Lind even explained to you very carefully why I was town. Yet you chose to ignore it.

I already said why I voted Ussop and didn't use my ability on him.

I actually found and confirmed an anti-town. Actual confirmation. Not that rubbish that a kid wouldn't buy that you peddle as 'confirmation'.
Honestly I have it with you. If we lose the game because you act that way and cause us to lynch you, this L is solely on YOU if you are Town.

And I‘m off studying for an exam now.
Na you tunneled on me hard. Even lied numerous times about what happened with me. You're doing this indignation thing wrong. Very disingenuous. The L is on you for selling specious hogwash to willing sheep. I can't even call it confirmation bias. It's just plain bad.

TAC was killed right?
Who was he supposed to shoot tonight? Jew?

Maybe Mafia felt particularly endangered by his presence and we could attempt to reconstruct from this.

Can you give me your thoughts on every player, please?
I told you, my Suspects since D1 were always Seraphoenix & JDB

Aside from them, we know that a Scum didn't hesitate to use Jozu as a Fake Claim & i explained before how based on all Characters we have, there is Room for only Three Commanders among Towns & they have to be either Marco/Jozu/Vista or completely another Trio (And yes, Commanders definitely exist because my Ability depends on my Sons getting Lynched)

So it's possible Rheanael is Scum & neither Marco or Jozu exist in this Game
But i'm not following the game much lately so dunno if you guys cleared her or not

PS: I can't post more than 15 times so i will disappear for now & try to pile up your questions, not one at a time so i answer in single post

We know WB‘s commanders are in the game.

Rhea: Marco.
Jozu was a fake claim.
Larry: Vista.
Tris: Izo.
Juliet: Blamenco.
JDB: Squardo would also fit the bill as WB‘s son.

Others:

Flower: Iva.
Sera: Buggy (???).
Beta: Jinbe.

I don‘t think only commanders are fake claims. So one of Buggy and Jinbe are fake.

And the other among the commanders.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Salah WG we are lynching Tris today.

Since she is a commander, if she is Town, you will kill Sera who is going to vote for her. If she is scum, you will kill JDB who will also vote for her.

@Seraphoenix @Jew D. Boy vote for Tris.
Let me see if I understand this - you want me to vote for Tris, and if she flips scum as a result, I’m also gonna be killed? I feel like we skipped quite a few important steps on the way from A to B there, that’s not much of an incentive...if y’all wanna kill me, just do it, I can find other uses for the remaining time between now and the end of the game. Don’t toy around with me like this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.