Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the smart plan:

@Marimo_420 you can try to block Tris tonight and if a faction kill still happens it means that you should have lied.

If @Tris admits to have been blocked and you admit to have blocked her and a faction kill doesn't happen, then it could mean that perhaps she simply abstained and she didn't faction kill. Or it could still mean that you blocked her instead of faction killing but at least no one dies tonight.

If @Tris claims you didn't block her then you are incapable to block and the liar.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Who died and made you town leader.

If I block Tris, and a fraction kill still happens, it's you and Jew who's scum
Post automatically merged:

Btw, has @Juliet claimed character yet? I've missed it if they have.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Who died and made you town leader.

If I block Tris, and a fraction kill still happens, it's you and Jew who's scum

Btw, has @Juliet claimed character yet? I've missed it if they have.
She is Blamenco iirc.

Your posts are still getting merged lol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
She is Blamenco iirc.

Your posts are still getting merged lol.
How did Blamenco have the ability to copy techniques? @Juliet

What other abilities do you have?

It doesn't fit the flavour, nor does it fit the character with how powerful he is. He's weak af

"If @Tris claims you didn't block her then you are incapable to block and the liar."

This actually suggests that she could still be lying about you not having blocked her.
Do you even read what you write?

That post itself is a contradictions.

@Marimo_420

Yes you can block Tris and if you do that the fact a faction kill happens would make no sense given that Jew is about to go.

If a faction kill occurs it means that you were lying. Unless someone else other than you or Tris was the last scum.

Either way even if this experiment doesn't necessarily make us understand who is the last scum at least no one dies tonight and so tomorrow we don't enter MyLo (yet).

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Finalbeta what do you think of Juliet and their abilities in regard to blacemo

Aight. Gonna try that again.
Why are you listening to beta?
:milaugh:

@Marimo_420

Yes you can block Tris and if you do that the fact a faction kill happens would make no sense given that Jew is about to go.

If a faction kill occurs it means that you were lying. Unless someone else other than you or Tris was the last scum.

Either way even if this experiment doesn't necessarily make us understand who is the last scum at least no one dies tonight and so tomorrow we don't enter MyLo (yet).

Wtf is this spaghetti on a page. Your whole paragraph literally turd level analysis.

Your last paragraph is a walking contradiction.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I still think it's between you and Marimo.

If he really blocks me, and a faction kill doesn't happen, it could also mean that Marimo chose not to do the faction kill. It can go either way.

@Finalbeta what do you think of Juliet and their abilities in regard to blacemo

Why are you listening to beta?
:milaugh:

Wtf is this spaghetti on a page. Your whole paragraph literally turd level analysis.

Your last paragraph is a walking contradiction.
Why so triggered my boy.

I still think it's between you and Marimo.

If he really blocks me, and a faction kill doesn't happen, it could also mean that Marimo chose not to do the faction kill. It can go either way.
Yes I mentioned this. But my plan is to at least avoid that scum kills someone tonight so that we don't enter MyLo tomorrow.

As I mentioned it's not a granted that we manage to find the liar, but we can at least avoid MyLo.

Status
Not open for further replies.