Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with both. Since I think they are the remaining scum.

Should we go for Beta then? I'm not sure if Juliet or UwU is gonna show up before the phase ends. And the votes are tied right now, so me voting is pretty important.
Tris did you forget about this?

The fact I did think that Rhea was alive and posted it in the game thread right before Drago admitted a mistake and changed the flip 2 minutes later showing her dead confirms me as Town lol.

How could I be scum if I thought Rhea was alive.

Marimo outright ignored that I believed Rhea was alive, and then Drago changed the open day post presenting her as dead.

How could I be scum if I posted in the game thread let's go for Rhea.

This won't happen because we are lynching scum right now.
Tris if you are town don't lose the game like this.

Jew seemingly survived a kill from Fuji. I have been consistent with my claim and actions.

Also as I said I posted at the very beginning of this phase that I wanted to go for Rhea in that Drago had at first showed her alive in the write up and then changed it to dead after I posted. Check his post if you don't believe me. It was modified.

The post was modified after I posted the first post of this phase.

Why would I post that if I was scum. Why posting that she was alive if Drago then changed the outcome of the night.

It was a clear host mistake. It can occur.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Marimo outright ignored that I believed Rhea was alive, and then Drago changed the open day post presenting her as dead.

How could I be scum if I posted in the game thread let's go for Rhea.
Maybe the kill could have failed or something.

I really don't know. :catcry:

Maybe pretending to be dumb? No offence.

It's still between you and Marimo.
It was a clear host mistake because he changed the post after I had posted.

He changed the post because he had messed the write up.

Why would he change his post after I posted if it was a scum strategy to change kill last minute?

It's not because of that and simply because I had already posted. And the day had already started.

So it's impossible that he changed the post because I was scum changing kill last minute because he changed it when the day had already started and Rhea was shown dead after he changed it, but shown alive before.

In other words I legit believed she was town because I'm not Mafia.

I mean the last scum is you or Beta.

I forgot to add last.
Don't lose the game Tris if you are town. I haven't flipped Mafia in a single out of the last 6/7 games I played here. The hosts despise making me Mafia, probably in that they believe I'm an easy lynch.

And then again, there's this huge starting day mess up to account as well.

Yuelyn

Don't lose the game Tris if you are town. I haven't flipped Mafia in a single out of the last 6/7 games I played here. The hosts despise making me Mafia, probably in that they believe I'm an easy lynch.

And then again, there's this huge starting day mess up to account as well.
I really don't know who to believe anymore. Right now, you seem to be the right choice for the lynch. I was the tie breaker. If we lose the game because of me then I'm sorry. Imma take the L.:josad:

Drago messed up the write up, we are humans, mistakes can occur.

He first showed Rhea alive, then changed it to Rhea dead.

It's impossible that it was a scum strategy to play dumb and feign ignorance about her health status by changing kill last minute, because the host changed the post after the day was started and after I had posted too.

I really don't know who to believe anymore. Right now, you seem to be the right choice for the lynch. I was the tie breaker. If we lose the game because of me then I'm sorry. Imma take the L.:josad:
How am I the right choice?

Jew seemingly survived a kill from Fujishiro and he's buddying to death with Marimo. It's easy to spot really.

Remember when Jew and Marimo were attempting to start a case on me a few phases ago and I called out Jew's inconsistency in particular because he was waiting for Marimo in order to? I had already felt that they were plotting against me to lynch me.

Yuelyn

How am I the right choice?

Jew seemingly survived a kill from Fujishiro and he's buddying to death with Marimo. It's easy to spot really.
Contradicting yourself as Marimo pointed out. And I trust Marimo more than you. That's all. I was thinking of him as town until you came up with this redirect stuff which made me uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.