Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for costing us the game @Flower @Juliet @~UwU~ @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Go D. Usopp ™ @Natalija @Typo @RheanaeL @LuthonTheDragDown my pettiness cost us the game im not gonna lie. Mb. Losing track of time, and phase timings was mb too.

Wp to the mafia team tho @Light D Lamperouge @Blother (join us for more if you want bro) @Tris that was an amazing performance and @Jew D. Boy.

Unlucky @Fujishiro you played really well, apart from writing a few fanfics lmao.

@Dragomir @Zem thanks for the game as always.

Hope you weren't too mad at my last day performance.
You did ok.

I looked a bit too scummy last day. I was too focused on racking my brain to dish out a solid plan given that since I'm a man who deals with maths and physics a lot I'm good at problem solving. I need to improve my player reading skills more generically however, mostly pattern memorization wise. I need to learn more meta and make sure to memorize things better even in a singular game in itself.

I was so mad when FB not only visited me once, but twice. And he got Rced the 2nd time because i was using Kizaru's RC that i stole from @Blother 's desecrated body. I was sweating when he said he got rced when he visited me lmao.

Congrats @Jew D. Boy @Tris @Blother and @Light D Lamperouge

Unfortunate roll of mafia on your first game @Blother but I think you did well. I think one thing I really liked about y'alls chat were y'alls eagerness and willingness to help him out in the game.
Yea I wanna thank @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Tris for being a great and cooperative group to work with, I know sometimes it might not be the case.

Also biiggg thanks to @Marimo_420 for breaking down terms and game mechanics and @RayanOO for special links for the Mafia rules.

You amped it up a bit too much lmao. You also made us waste our abilities lol. We roleblocked @Natalija by jumping on the players' list and we took away her voting power. She would have been the perfect D2 push. Don't town too much when you roll SK next time lol.
Don't tell me what to do bish, goal was to get one scum killed to confirm me. I knew that claim bullshit was gonna come bite me in the ass so i was racing against the clock to get 1 scum lmao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 you did alright. Don‘t worry about that and play the next games, bish.
I'm already signed up for rebobs then imma take a fat break.

:yearight:

Want a really good role for that one.

Yea I wanna thank @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Tris for being a great and cooperative group to work with, I know sometimes it might not be the case.

Also biiggg thanks to @Marimo_420 for breaking down terms and game mechanics and @RayanOO for special links for the Mafia rules.
Not a problem bro. Glad you somewhat enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.