Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am really, REALLY fucking sick of TAC this game, y’all...anyone who can do something to or about him needs to act posthaste if we don’t lynch him today :lusalty:
Seems like our hard labor is starting to be for naught.
These lesser mario characters don't even know what's up lmaoooo

I'm too sleepy to fight for the cause rn, I feel like I've tried my very best, but they just keep derailing lmao.

Nothing's come my way at this point in time anyway..
Maybe it's one of those things that just sometimes disappears from the internet without a trace.
I sent you a power upgrade, i don't know why you didn't get it yet but believe me i did.

I asked Lanji who he town read the most and he said it was you.

Also i have gotten a notification from Reblon that i normally shouldn't have gotten the notification of being RBed and that he made a mistake by telling me. So yeah, figured i should say this here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its funny the moment i start actually trying to lead or game solve i get lynched right away

u guys will get destroyed by scum usopp if i ever rolled one here in future games

i can promise u that, so u better continue lynching me day 1 every game just in case

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Everything you’re doing is bullshit, and if you’re really town, you’re worse than Final this round. The vote copying thing is infuriating, and I don’t know why we’re acting like you’ve done anything productive outside of that. You should have died yesterday, we can learn so much more from your lynch than anyone else.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Everything you’re doing is bullshit, and if you’re really town, you’re worse than Final this round. The vote copying thing is infuriating, and I don’t know why we’re acting like you’ve done anything productive outside of that. You should have died yesterday, we can learn so much more from your lynch than anyone else.
LMFAO.

Oh.

Oh Jew.

Just listen to Flowa. She's our new town leader

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I sent you a power upgrade, i don't know why you didn't get it yet but believe me i did.

I asked Lanji who he town read the most and he said it was you.

Also i have gotten a notification from Reblon that i normally shouldn't have gotten the notification of being RBed and that he made a mistake by telling me. So yeah, figured i should say this here.
:O
Yoo if you upgrade my role mafia will actually just perish.
I'm probably gonna die tonight if they get wind of this lmaoo

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly if luthon isnt faking that passive then he is very likely some lazy townie sheep character. we got bunch of those on WG so its in abundance and likely in the game

so he probably choose sm1 to sheep is that it? or is faking it. i rly dont know lol

WG has wacky passives everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.