Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nothing doing; already thought Kiwi was scum, the role doesn’t change when someone else occupies it. This shit with Usopp isn’t sitting right with me, especially with all of you jumping off the cliff with Flower.
Flowa's coming in with a righteous wave and saving town, you should be very thankful. Maybe you should write a 100 word essay on why Flowa's going to save your ass despite you sussing her.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lol its personal with tac and jdb.
@Jew D. Boy I have seen tac as scum
he isnt this obvious.

invest roles are still available
if it bugs you so bad we should check him.
immune to role blocks
redirect
suggest some strong role.
I have also played with TAC as scum, if I recall correctly, and I remember him being just as hard to nail on anything...I also just said someone should check him if possible, at least find out if he’s really immune to roleblocks.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Everything you’re doing is bullshit, and if you’re really town, you’re worse than Final this round. The vote copying thing is infuriating, and I don’t know why we’re acting like you’ve done anything productive outside of that. You should have died yesterday, we can learn so much more from your lynch than anyone else.
I like FinalB tho, but yes. I agree, everything feels very convenient for him..
Everything will fall into pieces with him gone I feel. His defense have been lackluster, and he has once again started his mirroring, don't like it one bit.

@Flower President of the Simps, please fight for Mario's cause.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Flowa's coming in with a righteous wave and saving town, you should be very thankful. Maybe you should write a 100 word essay on why Flowa's going to save your ass despite you sussing her.
Here, a picture is worth a thousand words; this one says “Fuck off” 500 times:

@Jew D. Boy ur not scum with tmi on me this time are u? join my robin wagon pls

if it comes to it i'll have to unleash my sht b4 day 3
Why do I have to keep voting alongside you? Do you not see me giving TAC shit for the exact same thing?
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy did something happen to you last night?
Other than my action on TAC, nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.