Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What does your ability do?
Toughts on this odd wagon?
I make a bet with someone; if they accept and win, I get to do one of several actions against them; if I win, I get an additional vote; if they refuse (as most have), they’re roleblocked for the phase. Last night, I made a bet with Odd, which he accepted and won, and I chose to rolecrush him. He’s claiming he killed Nat in spite of that, so I don’t believe that’s true, and that’s why my vote is currently on him ;)

after the flower lynch
this dude told fuji to take a hike
his contribution was not needed .
shoots usopp in plain sight
says for sure tris is scum
get off your high horse
take your shot
am willing to prove you wrong again. lmao
Yes, he was being too erratic and honestly appeared to be losing it

Death Miller

A mistake based on abilities but not the worse lynch, could have missed a whole day phase

I make a bet with someone; if they accept and win, I get to do one of several actions against them; if I win, I get an additional vote; if they refuse (as most have), they’re roleblocked for the phase. Last night, I made a bet with Odd, which he accepted and won, and I chose to rolecrush him. He’s claiming he killed Nat in spite of that, so I don’t believe that’s true, and that’s why my vote is currently on him ;)
and why is tac making bets?

I dont understand,
Are you implying I had him abducted?
By having nat and ? Target him?

Did you see him come back at me today?
He only said I targeted flower and I did.
With a protection.

Nothing to fear.
I would get rid of final beta.
He is really anti T Pein
it's between you or Tobi. I am leaning towards more to Tobi though but i thought your abilities were useless. a lynch stopper doesn't sound useless

How do you explain the nat kill?
He said he did it and no one has claimed he lied.
Also what does the soan one do?

ah so you made the bet with fuji d1
checks out.

Well that's awfully convenient and totally unbelievable.

Yes the bet was made, yes I accepted and won. But the really iffy part is that when I win you get to rolecrush me. How do you know if you win or not before the night ends?

@Flower do you need any further proof

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well that's awfully convenient and totally unbelievable.

Yes the bet was made, yes I accepted and won. But the really iffy part is that when I win you get to rolecrush me. How do you know if you win or not before the night ends?

@Flower do you need any further proof
Again, I give a shit? Those are the conditions of my ability, and that’s what happened. I don’t need you to believe it for it to be the truth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.