Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
All this confusion ffs.
Yes I can and I really really really am town
You damn well know that I'm a player that relies on emotions more than anything. So you're the one playing with my heart right now.

@Marimo_420 @Queen @Flower @Juliet @RayanOO @Kvothe Kingkiller @RheanaeL

What do you guys think of voting JDB? Do you believe that Odd is scum or town?

This is my case on JDB:
- JDB was the first to realize what Fuji's role is. After which Fuji was targeted much more with a lot of actions, specifically mafia actions that belonged to Nat.
- JDB has been denying every accusation that he's a third party from Flower and has tunneled all game on Luthon, who flipped town, and Kiwi/Flower 2.0 who is claiming to be an indie.
- T-pein and JDB have vouched for each other. And T-pein was caught backtracking when Robin was accusing him and Juliet's ability apparently failed on T-pein.

Case on Odd:
- He shot Usopp with a one-shot super kill that only works on scum, but Usopp flipped town. He claimed that Usopp is a death miller - A player that is scum and flips town on death.
- He watched all the abilities that hit Usopp last night and apparently Usopp was hit with Trolling spree (his own ability) and a bus drive ability. But he did not see Tris' ability which Tris said she targeted Usopp with, and we lynched Tris. Tris flipped town.
- He claims that he shot Nat last night. Nat flipped mafia, and no one has counter claimed the kill so far.

All this confusion ffs.

You damn well know that I'm a player that relies on emotions more than anything. So you're the one playing with my heart right now.

@Marimo_420 @Queen @Flower @Juliet @RayanOO @Kvothe Kingkiller @RheanaeL

What do you guys think of voting JDB? Do you believe that Odd is scum or town?

This is my case on JDB:
- JDB was the first to realize what Fuji's role is. After which Fuji was targeted much more with a lot of actions, specifically mafia actions that belonged to Nat.
- JDB has been denying every accusation that he's a third party from Flower and has tunneled all game on Luthon, who flipped town, and Kiwi/Flower 2.0 who is claiming to be an indie.
- T-pein and JDB have vouched for each other. And T-pein was caught backtracking when Robin was accusing him and Juliet's ability apparently failed on T-pein.

Case on Odd:
- He shot Usopp with a one-shot super kill that only works on scum, but Usopp flipped town. He claimed that Usopp is a death miller - A player that is scum and flips town on death.
- He watched all the abilities that hit Usopp last night and apparently Usopp was hit with Trolling spree (his own ability) and a bus drive ability. But he did not see Tris' ability which Tris said she targeted Usopp with, and we lynched Tris. Tris flipped town.
- He claims that he shot Nat last night. Nat flipped mafia, and no one has counter claimed the kill so far.
Odd is definitely not Mafia, but he might be Cult.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nat's kill could have been a bus drive kill, redirect kill or anything. Only the redirector/bus driver will know about that.

Also, since no one came out with the bus drive ability and what rules ability, we can assume that both those abilities belong to scum. Also, since Robin was abducted and role blocked for a cycle and role copped according to Mango, who said he targeted Flower, maybe Flower and Robin were bus driven?

When robin is abducted, his role is role blocked, so the redirect of mine wouldn't have worked, and maybe my shot failed because he was abducted as well?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't buy this. It feels insincere af.

Is he your cult mate?

Odd is out. Someone can vig JDB.
Thank you for your opinion. Are you still not going to tell me what your night actions were?

Sup, just woke up.

I see Drago posted a vote count and odd got still 10 votes onto him, but the phase did not come to and end either, and yet some people started to switch, what's going on?
Can you tell me what you did the previous nights?

Odd is definitely not Mafia, but he might be Cult.
Well, we did have Midnight say that he role blocked Odd tonight, and we had failed kills and a failed conversion. So maybe I'm just on the wrong track and getting tricked by scum. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.