Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your opinion. Are you still not going to tell me what your night actions were?

Can you tell me what you did the previous nights?

Well, we did have Midnight say that he role blocked Odd tonight, and we had failed kills and a failed conversion. So maybe I'm just on the wrong track and getting tricked by scum. I don't know.
Perhaps at a later stage. I don't trust you at all atm. You're trying to save Odd. I don't buy your act. I haven't seen you emotional in any previous games.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Perhaps at a later stage. I don't trust you at all atm. You're trying to save Odd. I don't buy your act. I haven't seen you emotional in any previous games.
Well, I usually am. Here's my resume:
- Advocated for no lynch in weeb cause I didn't want a poor sap dying without seeing his role.
- Protected Rej cause I could feel is frustration.
- I did this all as scum :myman:

How much do we trust Mango?
I'm beginning to doubt him every passing second. @MangoSenpai you are finally getting suspected as you wanted.

Well, I usually am. Here's my resume:
- Advocated for no lynch in weeb cause I didn't want a poor sap dying without seeing his role.
- Protected Rej cause I could feel is frustration.
- I did this all as scum :myman:

I'm beginning to doubt him every passing second. @MangoSenpai you are finally getting suspected as you wanted.
Sounds like things to gain cred, not emotional :catsure:

Didn't Mango say he had big news?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sounds like things to gain cred, not emotional :catsure:

Didn't Mango say he had big news?
Yeah, Mango's news was that he targeted Flower and found out that Nat used abduct on her and role block on her, but it was actually Robin who got hit with those abilties.
Also there was a third ability that was used and that was "Approved Host" one of Flower 1.0's abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.