Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i want u to stay alive longer

i scum read u but i dont do the same mistake of lynching active participating players day 1

i would recommend we pressure the people that made the min post count and dipped

leave me, flower and fuji for now

test mango like he wants, test nat, lind, kiwi

and ofc the ppl with 5 posts or less

all i can see is another day 1 getting wasted on the same ppl

every single game...and town ends up losing after eliminating all their active players

i scum read u but i dont do the same mistake of lynching active participating players day 1

i would recommend we pressure the people that made the min post count and dipped

every single game...and town ends up losing after eliminating all their active players
You do realize that me being active as scum is what leads to Town getting cucked, though, right? Shouldn‘t your course of action be to get rid of a vocal scum if I‘m your scum read?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It started with the default Flower Lynch, then Usopp and Fuji started smoking people, and Nat was fishing around.
Then basically Flower didn't want to respond to taunts, Fuji was playing agressive and Usopp was all over.

This is just the summary of course, there are more intricate details, but yeah. That's the gist of it.
can u point out where i was all over or that was another game?

dont give false summaries pls

I'm still not caught up and from reading this post it looks like you are saying that the players are scum reading you, Flower, and Fuji.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

You can test me all you want. But there's no way I will leave any of you if you are acting scummy. Leaving active players alive just because they are active isn't how mafia works.

If a townie doesn't wanna get mislynched, then they have to contribute in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.