Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree at all outside the game, but I’m not sure that really explains why you’d say that here. That’s like saying some of the admirals in the Marineford game could have been town because Aokiji and Kizaru aren’t strictly beholden to the Absolute Justice thing. It’s not about individual members in this game; if a faction is deemed scum, it’s likely only comprised of members within that group.
Not what I said but ok 😆. I just feel like based off of how certain people in the informers are, that some might be scum while others aren’t . Doubt Rebob will make it that easy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
God Usooopp -> Flower -> kiwi
Mango -> Flower
Flower -> Tris -> Usoop - > Queen
Lind -> Flower - > Usopp
Tris -> Marimo
Marimo - > Rayan -> Flower-> Midnight
Fuji -> Rhea -> Flower -> Rhea -> Usopp -> T - Pain
Nat -> midnight
Luthon - > Usoopp -> T - Pain

Votes (Votes may not reflect actual value)

T- Pain - 2
midnight - 2
kiwi - 1
Queen - 1
Marimo - 1
Flower - 1
usopppp - 1

If you find any mistake then please tag me stating so.

Players
1) @RayanOO
2) @Flower
3) @Fujishiro
4) @Finalbeta
5) @Robin
6) @Jew D. Boy
7) @Queen
8) @Go D. Usopp ™
9) @Natalija
10) @Lindltaylor
11) @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
12) @RheanaeL
13) @LuthonTheDragDown
14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
15) @MangoSenpai
16) @T-Pein™
17) @Light D Lamperouge -subbed @Seraphoenix
18) @Juliet
19) @Tobi
20) @Marimo_420
21) @Kiwipom
22) @Tris
23) @oddoddfruit
24) @Midnight Delight

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, I’m not sure that’s good enough for me. I’ve never seen a splintered faction like that in this game before, and I doubt Reborn would do that whereas he’s more likely to make Informers scum as a referential joke within our organization that I’m sure I don’t have to explain to you.
This was supposed to be a response to you, @Fujishiro

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, I think her reaction was genuine...and not the kind of playful thing response she would normally have if she appreciated the humor of the situation. Even after she was told it was RNG, she seemed more displeased than someone would be if it was knowingly in jest. Midnight spam liking every posts should tell all of us who he is, whether or not that user is considered town is still in dispute.
Post automatically merged:

Being that this is literally the WG user game, I find this extremely difficult to believe :pepeke:
why do u still think shes the worst one of them if she seemed genuine then?

its crazy none of the wagons i wanna test actually get tested

fine lets roll with this, but u have to tag tpein atleast lol

vote lynch @T-Pein™ @Reborn

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I feel like as if I'm the only player here who is wary of Mango. He has made way too many posts that are too fluffy for me. Every time I scum read him he turns out to be mafia or 3rd party and the only time I ever town read him was when he was actually town. Is this a new playstyle he is doing?
Thank you for scum reading me, I've been trying very hard to.

This is my elusive Super Mario strategy. You will see that I will win the game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
why do u still think shes the worst one of them if she seemed genuine then?

its crazy none of the wagons i wanna test actually get tested

fine lets roll with this, but u have to tag tpein atleast lol

vote lynch @T-Pein™ @Reborn
Listen, this isn’t a position I thought I had to defend this much. I told you it’s basically the same as your sus on Kiwi, and I didn’t ask you half a dozen follow up questions. Based on what I know about Rhea, both her personality and meta in this game, that reaction seemed both genuine and scummy, like she felt she’d been caught by random chance and wanted to lash out. It’s not much to go on, which is why I’m waiting until she comes back to make any further judgments, and I think I have another theory about other players with more smoke that I’d like to keep pursuing right now.

I feel like as if I'm the only player here who is wary of Mango. He has made way too many posts that are too fluffy for me. Every time I scum read him he turns out to be mafia or 3rd party and the only time I ever town read him was when he was actually town. Is this a new playstyle he is doing?
As of right now, i'm just keeping him under the radar. He was doing something very similar during the Valntines game D1, well besides the fact that he's actually kinda game solving rn.Its really weird you are right.

Mind giving me some full reasoning?

Also who else besides him do you suspect?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I commented on this earlier, it could be him trying to hide in plain sight but he does seem to be contributing a little in spite of the fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.