Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I do not support and will not vote for a Flower lynch today...between her hinted role, the way she’s been continuing to hunt in the face of people voting her up, and the fact that she was able to extend the day phase, I see no reason not to lean town on her. Really think we should avoid lynching her or Usopp, honestly...if they’re both town, they can both do quite a bit to help us if they’re alive.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do not support and will not vote for a Flower lynch today...between her hinted role, the way she’s been continuing to hunt in the face of people voting her up, and the fact that she was able to extend the day phase, I see no reason not to lean town on her. Really think we should avoid lynching her or Usopp, honestly...if they’re both town, they can both do quite a bit to help us if they’re alive.
I agree with this
Flower lynch too easy.

Mario Advice: Lynch someone else this day
I suggest; Rhea/ Luthon/ Midnight/ Odd/ Juliet

Did she get mad at being Lynched?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I agree with this
Flower lynch too easy.

Mario Advice: Lynch someone else this day
I suggest; Rhea/ Luthon/ Midnight/ Odd/ Juliet
My vote’s already on TAC, and the fact that Rhea still hasn’t shown up is more than a little concerning...I still don’t buy Midnight as scum, nor Odd, but Juliet claiming an Informer is less suspicious to me by itself than it was earlier in the phase.

I voted Queen up and obviously had a reason. Even with her posting more, she has yet to do any game solving. Non solving Queen is oftenly scum Queen.
she tried game solving alright
using al's nickname
along with her assumption that you claimed al. I am not sure what you claimed
but whatever it was
she tagged fujishiro to convince him of a possible vote on you.

passive pushes like that are red flags.
it gets worse when she assumes both you and fuji are scum
and she is yet to place a vote on either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.