Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did you not say you don‘t like a Queen lynch?
I need y’all to seriously learn reading comprehension - THE LYNCH SHOULD NOT BE BETWEEN QUEEN AND FLOWER BECAUSE THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD IF NOT BETTER CANDIDATES AND AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS TOWN IN MY EYES. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF *ANYTHING* AND SIMPLY MEANS I DON’T WANT TO LYNCH EITHER OF THESE TWO PEOPLE OVER ONE OF SEVERAL OTHERS. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME Y’ALL UNDERSTAND THIS TIME.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didnt say that made you sus, i was just helping allong Flower asking you why you thought she was Nat.

Here is my reasoning for sussing you.
1) I never accused you of making up fanfics. Making up fanfics is something I don't do. If I have to tie in logic to a post, then trust me, I don't need fanfics to do that as scum.

2) I was mentioning Queen's own scum hunting in this post of mine when she was discussing things with you.
For now, if we are assuming that there is only one mafia faction in the game, and we are suspicious of both - Queen and Flower and Queen and Flower are suspicious of each other, then it's better we go after one of them, and see how the other reacts.

Queen has definitely played suspicious so far. Her only interaction was with you about scum hunting and that's all I remember. Not much input from her end.
The quote I am talking about is this one:
you mean why I don't start voting flower and pushing forward right after she goes to sleep?
1) this give me cat game vibes
2) I won't be here when flower returns so I will not get any other chance to interact with her this DP
also, why are you asking me to build a case on her if you are so sure she is town, lol?

my main suspect is you, fuji, and you're here right now, so let me ask you a question:
-what you and flower know about the game setup that I don't? because the way you started trusting her after she hinted her role even though town still didn't establish what any of the scum factions are... just seems really really weird
I don't really recall anything I was wrong or vague about. Could you please quote me on those instances? I will address them then.

I need y’all to seriously learn reading comprehension - THE LYNCH SHOULD NOT BE BETWEEN QUEEN AND FLOWER BECAUSE THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD IF NOT BETTER CANDIDATES AND AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS TOWN IN MY EYES. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF *ANYTHING* AND SIMPLY MEANS I DON’T WANT TO LYNCH EITHER OF THESE TWO PEOPLE OVER ONE OF SEVERAL OTHERS. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME Y’ALL UNDERSTAND THIS TIME.
Besides TAC who else do you want gone.

@Flower Lindt can be consistent when called out and under pressure, i feel like you let him off too easily tbh. He still didn't address the main reason for why i sus him.

He has a point regarding Queen though, some scum read her and some Town read her. Would be a good choice for a Lynch.

Or Robin.

But i feel like we can't just drop Lindt that easily yet.

@Go D. Usopp ™ You awake bro?
I think I know better than anyone that he can fake stuff. But he did suspect them before they were brought up today for similar reasons. I can at least understand his thought process.

Did he? I must of missed it but that’s a red flag too.

Flower is (and should be) the highest town read because of that ability
yeah I called him out on it.
You're more helpful than you realize.
Literally the only one that is Town reading flower for using that ability...besides me.
yep you really are the only voice of reason...sigh.

I am T-Pein btw.
new here,
Just joined a month or so ago.

I hate how this day phase was extended

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
God Usooopp -> Flower -> kiwi -> T- Pain

Mango -> Flower

Flower -> Tris -> Usoop - > Queen -> Rayan -> Nat -> Lind -> ***

Lind -> Flower - > Usopp -> Flower -> Queen

Tris -> Marimo -> Tobi

Marimo - > Rayan -> Flower-> Midnight

Fuji -> Rhea -> Flower -> Rhea -> Usopp -> T - Pain - > Flower - > lind

Nat -> midnight -> Finalbeta

Luthon - > Usoopp -> T - Pain -> Flower -> lind

JDB -> Fuji -> Luthon

Tobi -> Queen - > Flower

T- Pein - Mango

Midnight - lind

Rayan - tobi

Finalbeta - lind

Votes (Votes may not reflect actual value)

T- Pain - 1
Flower - 2
lind - 4
Queen - 1
tobi - 2
midnight - 1
beta - 1

Lithium - 1
Mango - 1

If you find any mistake then please tag me stating so.

Players
1) @RayanOO
2) @Flower
3) @Fujishiro
4) @Finalbeta
5) @Robin
6) @Jew D. Boy
7) @Queen
8) @Go D. Usopp ™
9) @Natalija
10) @Lindltaylor
11) @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
12) @RheanaeL
13) @LuthonTheDragDown
14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
15) @MangoSenpai
16) @T-Pein™
17) @Light D Lamperouge -subbed @Seraphoenix
18) @Juliet
19) @Tobi
20) @Marimo_420
21) @Kiwipom
22) @Tris
23) @oddoddfruit
24) @Midnight Delight

1) I never accused you of making up fanfics. Making up fanfics is something I don't do. If I have to tie in logic to a post, then trust me, I don't need fanfics to do that as scum.

2) I was mentioning Queen's own scum hunting in this post of mine when she was discussing things with you.

The quote I am talking about is this one:

I don't really recall anything I was wrong or vague about. Could you please quote me on those instances? I will address them then.
No thanks, you addresed enough.

What's your take on Usopp btw, i personally am 50/50 on him at this point. I saw you say that tunneling people is scum indicative and that may be through usually, but in Usopp's case he tends to tunnel when town and go everywhere when scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, Jew does seem to act with an odd certainty for day 1.
Yup. Lists 3 people he is A—okay with lynching but wants town to ultimately decide.

I’m also not a fan of Jew. More because seeing players who usually coast or flat out drop off most games go for high effort posts rubs me wrong. It’s an abrupt change in play.
Inactivity: Scum
Too much activity: Scum
Posting more than in previous rounds: Scum
Earnestly trying to scum hunt: Scum
Being a townie: Scum
I never said I town read Jew. In fact, I don’t know why everyone seems to townread him. His theory seems like a reach and an attempt to fish for roles. Also I’ve never seen him this interested in a game nor this aggressive at scum hunting to take on a leadership role. I think he is very suspicious.
Go back and see some other rounds when I’m town, you’ve played with me while I’ve been on this kind of kick before so stop lying.
Minister Fuji has been exposed.
Says the one who called him town and copied every single vote, this is such stupid bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.