Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
1. i couldn't have assumed that you were going to use a night ability on me, it could very well have been a passive or a day ability
2. i could just have stayed quiet and let your ability fail (and well that was what was going to happen if you didn't get redirected)

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
1. i couldn't have assumed that you were going to use a night ability on me, it could very well have been a passive or a day ability
2. i could just have stayed quiet and let your ability fail (and well that was what was going to happen if you didn't get redirected)
1. you did assume whatever I did will hep your case and you told someone else I could prove that. then you circled back and told me it would fail anyway with the assumption its a night ability lol. in anycase m done with it.
2. you dont even know my ability just the fact you think it would fail without knowing what is does is suspicious.
3. you switched from stressing your votes importance to saying all votes matter and there would be penalties for voting wrong.

so like I said
you either didnt understand your role
or you are bullshiting

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
do a quick iso of her posts u will see how stiff they r. shes avoiding having any stance on anything and clearly does not wanna give much info or slip anything at all. very darn calculative and cautious in everything she says.

my biggest tone scum read this game, and her avoiding interactions with me all together is not helping her case at all.

im gna need ppl to read beyond the surface and actually start hitting inactives and coasters soon.

at this point looks scum asfk and they seem to be fine with who ever is getting lynched
I’m not avoiding you. I literally had zero idea why you were so obsessed with voting me until this post cuz you never explained

1. you did assume whatever I did will hep your case and you told someone else I could prove that. then you circled back and told me it would fail anyway with the assumption its a night ability lol. in anycase m done with it.
2. you dont even know my ability just the fact you think it would fail without knowing what is does is suspicious.
3. you switched from stressing your votes importance to saying all votes matter and there would be penalties for voting wrong.

so like I said
you either didnt understand your role
or you are bullshiting
i don't know how your abilities work but I know how MY abilities work lol, anything you would have throwed at me at night would have failed, and I warned you because there still was enough time for you to not just waste it in case it was a night ability (which I couldn't have known for sure), but anyways you completely ignored what I said and for some reason you didn't think I was liar when you used a night action on me and you thought it worked, even thought I had told you it wouldn't have worked on me
3. every
vote
matters
deal with it

i don't know how your abilities work but I know how MY abilities work lol, anything you would have throwed at me at night would have failed, and I warned you because there still was enough time for you to not just waste it in case it was a night ability (which I couldn't have known for sure), but anyways you completely ignored what I said and for some reason you didn't think I was liar when you used a night action on me and you thought it worked, even thought I had told you it wouldn't have worked on me
3. every
vote
matters
deal with it
am dealing with it all right
thanks for clarifying the last point.
so your claim on "your votes " which later changed to " all "was inconsistent and what i would consider a lie.

you have no grounds to know why I think it would work
your ability works
MINE DOES TOO. but the fact anything you thought I would throw at you will fail ....
lol
well thats says plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.