Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight sure

if im still first wagon by tomorrow, i expect u guys to say what part of my claim do u not belive and why?

i still think there is no tangible case on me and i was even forced to claim, yet i am continued to be used as an escape goat

it becomes too hard to read people when every1 tunnels on me. cant tell whose genuine and whose opportunistic

but one thing for certain is u shud look at those outside of flowers wagon. and of luthon is town then look outside of his wagon as well

robin beta tpein odd luthon tris flower 2.0

look at those first. then the inactives rayan marimo seraph tobi. and if writeup is fake then insta lynch/vig rhea

dont waste another day of another game repeating the same mistakes. and if u r gna do that i do expect to see some solid reasons when i wake up. i wonder how long its gna take b4 u giys learn

gn for nao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Robin -> Tobi
Fuji -> midnight -> ussopp ->flower -> lithium-ion
Luthon -> Tobi -> midnight -> ussopp -> queen-> usopp
Mango -> lithium-ion
Usooop -> Robin -> fuji -> flower -> Robin
Lind -> lanji
Midnight -> nat -> usopp
Lanji -> trimmer
JDB -> Lithium -> flower -> Robin
Oddodd -> ussopp
Sera -> midnight -> lithium-ion
Marimo -> lanji
Nat -> ussopp
Beta - lithium
Tris -> Lithium
Flower -> Usoop -> Queen -> usopp

Votes (May not reflect actual value)
Lithium-ion / Ussoopp- 5
Robin/Lanji
Tobi/Tris - 1

Ussops "vote for someone that didnt vote for flower" is kinda dumb not gonna lie...
Why should people that didn't vote for a literally confirmed town be suspicious?
*rolling eyes all the way back.

Ussop deserves to go.
But whoever got saved by the flower lynch needs to go first.

@Robin why did u refuse to take a stance in both days now?
Usopp, you know from the delay in my game on NF that I have been busy all day. Spamming me with tags is clearly not going to make me become available any faster. If I ever come back to this many notifications from you again, I will block you.

Now that I'm back, and I've tended to my game on NF, give me a few more hours and I will engage with this game.

Usopp, you know from the delay in my game on NF that I have been busy all day. Spamming me with tags is clearly not going to make me become available any faster. If I ever come back to this many notifications from you again, I will block you.

Now that I'm back, and I've tended to my game on NF, give me a few more hours and I will engage with this game.
Short version, tobi vote seems bad, you sus

Status
Not open for further replies.