Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so jdb who are you voting
odd or tris
If I have to pick one of the two, I’d say odd...I really wanna believe Tris since she’s been consistent since D1 and was open about the guilty by association thing with her messages whereas odd is going on some wild tangent about death millers and other convoluted shit. We always wanna think that there are endless twists and turns in this game, but sometimes, it’s just the obvious answer standing in full view while we all gang up on the more ridiculous (and often incorrect) option. I already did the latter with TAC, so for me, I think it looks worse on odd than it does Tris.

If I have to pick one of the two, I’d say odd...I really wanna believe Tris since she’s been consistent since D1 and was open about the guilty by association thing with her messages whereas odd is going on some wild tangent about death millers and other convoluted shit. We always wanna think that there are endless twists and turns in this game, but sometimes, it’s just the obvious answer standing in full view while we all gang up on the more ridiculous (and often incorrect) option. I already did the latter with TAC, so for me, I think it looks worse on odd than it does Tris.
alright then
20 mins to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.