Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
you literally the only player who still didn't claim
I'm Owl Ki, I have a passive that can be immune to regular kills in the Day Phase if Admiral Lee Hung is still in the game. But, I can die and protect Lee if someone tries to kill Lee. It's a little complicated but I'm grateful that I survived someone who tried to kill me the other day and maybe he was a little pissed off, hoping that I could disappear and not say something. LMAO.

I'm Owl Ki, I have a passive that can be immune to regular kills in the Day Phase if Admiral Lee Hung is still in the game. But, I can die and protect Lee if someone tries to kill Lee. It's a little complicated but I'm grateful that I survived someone who tried to kill me the other day and maybe he was a little pissed off, hoping that I could disappear and not say something. LMAO.
are you town or indie?

Rhea

Cattitude
I still have a lot of activities IRL. and maybe very busy.

so I'll say it.
I checked T-pein and he has an Approved Host which can be active depending on the other players quoting him.

Robin was removed from the game with Hosting Duo due to the skills of Nat (Kiwi) and Drago (who might be T-Pein). Why?
Because Robin pushed T-Pein before.

Drago is Scum, and T-Pein have Approved Host abilites. It is possible that he is Drago or maybe Zem or Flowa.

I still have a lot of activities IRL. and maybe very busy.

so I'll say it.
I checked T-pein and he has an Approved Host which can be active depending on the other players quoting him.

Robin was removed from the game with Hosting Duo due to the skills of Nat (Kiwi) and Drago (who might be T-Pein). Why?
Because Robin pushed T-Pein before.

Drago is Scum, and T-Pein have Approved Host abilites. It is possible that he is Drago or maybe Zem or Flowa.
do you know how his approved host ability works?

Status
Not open for further replies.