Rayan / lind - 1

Someone will be lynched or
may be not who knows 😈😈
[Do not post ]

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Seraphoenix [Nat] has been lynched.

You are Natalija!

[Passive - Manipulate] - Natalija isn't someone you can manipulate easily to make her do your bidding. As a result, your vote( I.e. It can't be silenced, stolen, or redirected to someone else) and action can't be tampered with.

[Passive- Bitch Slap] - Though most of the time you are on receiving end of the infamous Bitch Slaps but once in a while you get lucky and hits the target. Factional kills performed by you would be janitored. [3-Shots]

[Active - The Drunken Mod] - Your reputation of being 24/7 alcoholic precedes you. No one on this forum drinks and fails so much as you do. Once during a day you can open a pub and give free drinks to chill the atmosphere. You will randomly select 2 post numbers in the game thread and mark those posts with the choice of your drink [Beer] and [Whiskey]. The player that will post on the marked post number will end up drinking what you offered. Depending upon the drink you offered, that player will be
--- [Beers] - They'll be vote silenced for that day phase.
--- [Whiskey] - Your target will be role blocked that day phase and the following night
--- [Cocktail] - If the same player will post on both the marked post number then they will drink both beer and whiskey. As such you will gain a one-shot version of that player's one random ability.

[Active - To Protect] - During the Even Nights, Nat may protect one of her teammates from the regular kill.

[Active - I Wank Cheer Leader] - She heard it right! She is a fan of the biggest cheerleader in one piece - Law. As such, she may select two players and switch their places. Thus, the action performed on first will end up on the second and vice versa. [2-Shots][1-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - That's Enough] - If a player votes for Nat or one of her allies two days in a row, she may target them and reveal the effects of one of their abilities(if any). [2-Shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

Night 6 has begin

You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

If I will receive all actions before time then I will start next day early

Status
Not open for further replies.