Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Lind also doesn't like the fact I often mention that Cult is generally likely to convert players looking more confirmed or who claimed abilities earlier on, maybe I strike a nerve and that's why. And he comes up with the excuse I mention Cult too insistently.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because we are looking after Cult today, I explained you earlier on and I didn't mention this just by myself. It's this OMGUS of yours that also contributed in making me wary about you.

You accuse me to focus on Cult and that I refuse to vote players and yet I pushed Natalija, Tobi insistently as well as Rayan.

It's double standards here that you are making esch time you mention me. Maybe because it's convenient for you.

Also I tend to analyse patterns in games, as you see Mafia currently either has 0 or 1 members most likely so how can you two be Mafia teammates?

No of course you are not. So you are the one who is looking bad here. Because if I think you are teammates I have logically to think you are Cults.
Firstly, I doubt cult would have any killing power. A cult that can convert and its members that can kill as well? Sounds too overpowered.

Secondly, from the last 2-3 nights, even though most of the scum and townies should be obvious, the cult is still failing conversions. So maybe there are townies that are actually immune to being converted.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Firstly, I doubt cult would have any killing power. A cult that can convert and its members that can kill as well? Sounds too overpowered.

Secondly, from the last 2-3 nights, even though most of the scum and townies should be obvious, the cult is still failing conversions. So maybe there are townies that are actually immune to being converted.
Bro, this game has been a trainwreck of wacky roles lmao. I wouldn't exclude the possibility lmao

I don't trust anyone at this stage and I have possibly (probably) lost the game as town.

I don't like how Marimo isn't being questioned more, he might be a scum hiding, he is never very active but what he came up with today is suspicious unless then again he has a role similar to mine.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean there was this one phase where there were like 2-3 kills/ attempts during the day, so yeah. I'm thinking it's quite plausible honestly
Yeah, honestly that day phase was very weird. If cult had any day kills they must have used it up all then.

Doubtful. The player with What rules has not yet flipped.
The greatest mystery in this whole game tbh.

nah, sera didn't kill tpein and the cult definitely didn't have a day kill
Well, we haven't seen any of the cultists flip yet. Don't know who's even converted. So they may or may not have a day kill.

Also, if we have no info coming in, we can speed lynch. I think I have the most votes though. So I will admit that I am definitely going to flip town here. I'm neither cult nor the mafia.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't trust anyone at this stage and I have possibly (probably) lost the game as town.

I don't like how Marimo isn't being questioned more, he might be a scum hiding, he is never very active but what he came up with today is suspicious unless then again he has a role similar to mine.
If you are suspicious of what Marimo said today, then just wait for the next day phase. He said he is going to kill himself. We will know the truth tomorrow. Although as town, it would be better if he didn't.

honestly, I think i'll just go with rayan, if the WUs are fake, then he is the one who faked it, if there are 3 cults then town can't win the game anymore anyways, even if we lynch a cult they will just convert another player again

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
See guys?
He even admits it, he's TOWN

Stop this and vote rayan instead

Also pretty sure most of the people did change to rayan already
I don't know why you are buddying so hard with me mango. But I want to say that I loved your posts and play this game. Yours and JDB's are the ones that made me laugh the most. Also, you were by far one of the most helpful players to town. You chose the right night actions, the right targets and made the best decisions. So honestly, great job!

Even if you did get converted, I'd rather let you win after all this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't know why you are buddying so hard with me mango. But I want to say that I loved your posts and play this game. Yours and JDB's are the ones that made me laugh the most. Also, you were by far one of the most helpful players to town. You chose the right night actions, the right targets and made the best decisions. So honestly, great job!

Even if you did get converted, I'd rather let you win after all this.
Stop, I'm gonna cry

I'm at work still
This isn't good for my frail heart
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.