Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't he be bluffing to make us sus lind even more? lind himself told mango his buddying was weird
no idea what the plan is but i dont find a culted watcher a threat compare to the others. I could use my ability on lindl and im wary about beta saying he has no night ability and same goes for marimo saying he'll die tonitght

they could be hiding their abilities and i could get roleblocked or something.

as of now, i only trust you

no idea what the plan is but i dont find a culted watcher a threat compare to the others. I could use my ability on lindl and im wary about beta saying he has no night ability and same goes for marimo saying he'll die tonitght

marimo was already talking about dying yesterday, and the only way he could be cult is if he was converted last night
if he is still alive tomorrow, he is confirmed scum

Well I legitimately used nothing at night so far, I wanted to have people check me multiple times.

But Marimo claiming he did nothing despite he apparently did something the other nights is suspicious to me, and now this killing himself stuff into the equation, which strikes as absurd to me. Why would a townie attempt suicide unless they were forced or they could bring someone with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.