Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Reborn forgets me too much, he only gave me two names in the whole game : Final beta for D2 and Ussop for D3
are you fucking serious right now, just because reborn made a mistake with your action in n1 you think you can just say "lol reborn forgot" to back up your whacky and convenient claim?

are you fucking serious right now, just because reborn made a mistake with your action in n1 you think you can just say "lol reborn forgot" to back up your whacky and convenient claim?
Lind and Mango for remaining Cult and Rayan for last remnant Mafia is what you believe? When it comes to Rayan I prominently think about that write up stuff. Didn't dig too much into the rest.

But what if Cult had 3 left instead of 2?

Marimo is a big question mark right now.

Lind and Mango for remaining Cult and Rayan for last remnant Mafia is what you believe? When it comes to Rayan I prominently think about that write up stuff. Didn't dig too much into the rest.

But what if Cult had 3 left instead of 2?

Marimo is a big question mark right now.
yes

I think the cult has 3 left but i don't know who is the third one

I have to go to sleep in a while, it's almost 4 AM in here unfortunately.

Right now I'm in between Rayan and Mango for a lynch depending on who is more likely to flip Cult of the two.

But Mango and Lind seem to have buddied a lot and I even called Mango out for it when he did I remember, so I would like to pick Mango at this point.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Mango
@Reborn

Makes sense that Lind was attempting to shadow throwing me perhaps. It transpired he was allegedly pissed about my theory regarding Cult and the more likely picks a leader could come up with and yet all I did was using standard logic, not even genius-like. Of course I would mention it often if I had a specific theory to firmly stick with.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The reason why I prioritized mafia is because they can reduce my our numbers. Cult right now seems like they can just stay hidden. So in our late stages where our numbers seem to matter the most, I wanted to get rid of the players who would pose a threat to it.

But since you’re roleblocking Rayan, we can go with your plan.
vote mango

Status
Not open for further replies.