Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to imagine what would happen if Cult was composed by 2 and they survived. You might have already thought about it.

You can either let them thwart the game or trust my word on tonight.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So it seems.

Well at least I don't want Cult to win this game. Expecially not after I caught Marimo's actions lie so swiftly.
Yes beta. Using day 2/3 quote to prove that I did do something in the last 2 night phases at night 5 and 6 was really an excellent move.

You got me.
:yearight:

If half of what you claimed is true though, rayan might be cult.
Post automatically merged:

Btw @Jew D. Boy @Kvothe Kingkiller

I need reborn to come online so he can do the gift thing, since it's his game.

yeah but why not kill the dude who apparently was going to give her the lie detector. the same dude that you think is culted
Congrats beta. Big brain move

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

You are still in time to let us vanquish Cult valiant Jew.

I promise I shall target Rayan tonight if you won't block me.
I don’t remember seeing an explanation that really sufficed other than “I want to beat cult,” which isn’t necessarily good enough...how do I know you won’t just side with Flower tomorrow and lynch me, or kill me during the night? You’re still scum even if they’re culted ;)

I don’t remember seeing an explanation that really sufficed other than “I want to beat cult,” which isn’t necessarily good enough...how do I know you won’t just side with Flower tomorrow and lynch me, or kill me during the night? You’re still scum even if they’re culted ;)
If we eliminate Cult

It will be

Me
You
Flower but she has no Vote Power
Kvothe

We will vote one against the other and see who wins

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If we eliminate Cult

It will be

Me
You
Flower but she has no Vote Power
Kvothe

We will vote one against the other and see who wins
Keep forgetting Flower’s votes are just performative at this point...and as I’ve said in the recent past, I just want this game to end. Cannot believe I’m in a position to side with you to finish a round, but...

Unvote
Vote Lynch Marimo @Reborn @Noctis

;)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Town actually gonna town.

They would lynch me over confirmed scum, can't make this shit up.

:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Tbh, as a whole town don't even deserve a win, only Queen does.

Anyway @Jew D. Boy action should be sent through now

Even told you that we janitored Juliet and so someone attempted to save Rayan that day, which fits with what occurred tonight. The puzzle is complete to me.

Marimo lied about his actions and I caught him earlier, did you notice?

Inconsistent about what he claimed "that he did nothing the last two nights and did someone the other ones". He claimed different versions of this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.