Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Finalbeta has been lynched.

You are Pantheos!

[Passive - Admin of the Worstgen] - You are the highest authority on the forum. No one is above you. As such, you enjoy respect, credibility and have the final say in the matters of rulemaking. You are immune to regular kill and if targeted by super kill this ability will be consumed. You will appear [innocent] on alignment check.

[Passive - Idealistic Admin] - What is an idealistic admin? A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities? Admin is a person who is respected by his people. If he has not received any vote then his actions will be role-block immune the following night.

[Passive - Useless Kid] - Kid wank run in your veins. The headcanon is so strong that sometimes people wonder that you read two-piece. As such during the day phase, he must at least make 3 posts about Eustass Kid Greatness in the game thread to avoid being vote silenced. If someone comments on it with a positive remark, one vote against him will be erased.
--- [Getting the Taste of it] - However, if more than one person comments on it, he may then select one of them and the host will roll a dice of 16 for the following effect.
[1 - 5] - They will be vote-silenced for the day phase
[6 - 9] - They will be role-block that phase.
[10 - 13] - It will inadvertently redirect their actions to a random target that phase.
[14 - 16] - It will disable their one ability for a cycle.

[Active - What Rules?] - Rules? Nah, who cares about rules when you have the highest authority in the entire forum. As such, he can target a player and deflect the next action they perform to a target of his choice. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Those People Ain't Capable] - If he's the last member of his team alive, Pantheos may fabricate a one-shot ability to use, under the supervision of the host. That night, he may use 2 dead members' role of his faction. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

Night 8 has begin

You have 24 hours to submit actions but please do it ASAP

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Marimo_420 has committed suicide. All anti town abilities on Night 8 has been stopped.

You are Rhea!

[Passive - copy pasta] - Though it's JDB who started this revolutionary movement, however, it's Rhea is who is still carrying it on her shoulders. Anyone who will town read you will copypasta their reads and vote.

[Active - Role-Creation] - Rhea has taken interest in creating roles or making new abilities. In this game, some players have documents that give information on making roles. The Documents in question are hidden in their player numbers. Once per cycle, you may target a player and attempt to find this information (if they have it). Once you've successfully collected 3 documents of that information, you'll be able to craft a 1-shot ability and give it to a player of your choice.

[Active - Family] - Rhea holds the informer family in high regard. She can't refuse someone if they asked for help. You may target a player in any cycle and allow them to use their abilities twice the following night. [2-shots]

[Active - Always there for her friends] - Rhea is there for her friend when they need her. As such, at any point in a cycle, you may choose to stop all anti-town abilities for 1 phase. The cost would be your own life.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to town

Day 9 has begin.
You have 24 hours to discuss.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I read again the history of the cult and there is still one cult member left

N1 someone got converted

Someone [??] got converted
N2 someone got converted. So if Reborn and Lanji were cult from start it means during D3 the cult was fuul.

Someone [??] got converted last night
N3 the cult tried to convert even if they were full. It means one of them died. This means Lanji first role was culted N1 and died N2.

Someone [??] tried to convert but failed.
N4 Juliet died and we don't know her role and Robin was mod killed. Odd was lynched. So the cult had Lanji role has new leader now and 0 or 1 cult member. Cult leader tried to covert someone but failed.

Someone [??] tried to convert but failed
N5 they tried to cult someone else but failed again : so still Lanji role + 0 or 1 cult member.

Someone tried to convert but failed
N6 someone got converted : so this means Lanji has now 1 or 2 cult members. So he is either full or has one spot left.

Someone got converted
N7 The cult tried to convert again but failed and Mango the cult leader died.

So the fact that they try to cult again means they had one spot left. So they were only Mango + 1 cult member. And after N7 there was only the cult member left. This means Juliet or Robin was culted before.

Someone tried to convert but failed

@MangoSenpai has been killed.
So we have one cult member left.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I read again the history of the cult and there is still one cult member left

N1 someone got converted

N2 someone got converted. So if Reborn and Lanji were cult from start it means during D3 the cult was fuul.

N3 the cult tried to convert even if they were full. It means one of them died. This means Lanji first role was culted N1 and died N2.

N4 Juliet died and we don't know her role and Robin was mod killed. Odd was lynched. So the cult had Lanji role has new leader now and 0 or 1 cult member. Cult leader tried to covert someone but failed.

N5 they tried to cult someone else but failed again : so still Lanji role + 0 or 1 cult member.

N6 someone got converted : so this means Lanji has now 1 or 2 cult members. So he is either full or has one spot left.

N7 The cult tried to convert again but failed and Mango the cult leader died.

So the fact that they try to cult again means they had one spot left. So they were only Mango + 1 cult member. And after N7 there was only the cult member left. This means Juliet or Robin was culted before.

So we have one cult member left.
Could it be one of the indies? It’s not me, and I got a townie result on you with Marimo’s gift...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I love how you‘re not even hiding anymore that you‘re the Cultist.
Yep, I’m scum, an indie tasked with killing you, a cultist...couldn’t possibly be the easy answer that’s right with you, as usual ;)
Post automatically merged:

“Not even hiding” like we have most of the game left to go instead of being in the last day phase (provided we get you outta here already) :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Half the players in this game have gotten innocent results on me throughout the round, but Flower (who claimed she was a pure townie before this insane tunneling bullshit) hasn’t been read the same way at any point. The fact that she’s even made it this far is a testament to how well she manipulates everybody to either follow her or tune her out until the blade’s already halfway into their backs. Sincerely hoping we can be the first town to not allow her to waltz to a win ;)

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yeah but someone was converted N6, I don’t know or checked if someone had a result on you after that
Awfully bold of you to throw that stone, considering how you’ve been in this glass house the last few phases...just like Flower, it’s not MY credentials that should be in question right now, so maybe give me a check if you can and see that I’m still town ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.