Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
that type of post even without considering the cultist left is sus, I didn’t make a mind yet but you’re not cleared just because I had a town result on you two decades ago
If we’re considering the cultist and we don’t think either of the indies have been converted (and it sure seems like none of us have a solid answer on that, so I don’t know why we’re immediately dismissing the possibility instead of taking a closer look at the two who have somehow managed to make it to the end of the game), then it could be you as easily as it could be me. Reborn only told me it SEEMED like you were telling the truth when I got my results on you, that’s not exactly definitive for you ;)
Post automatically merged:

Also, hasn’t Flower admitted multiple times she isn’t a pro-town indie if she truly is one at all?? If you haven’t been culted, Rayan, why are you so hesitant to take someone out who isn’t trying to help you achieve your wincon?? ;)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You are Reborn!!

[Passive - Informers] - Reborn is immune to investigations. He will appear as Town on alignment checks, while role-cops will fail on him.

[Passive - Former OJ Veteran] - Reborn is immune to Role-crushes, and regular kills.

[Active - Reborninformer] - Each night, Reborn may target a player and recruit them into his cult. After the first recruit, a [Reborninformers Chat] will be created and each subsequent recruit will be added to it immediately. Two is the max limit of players he recruits in his cult.

[Active – Attention] - Reborn likes to be the center of attention, but more than anything, he like others to feel the buzz too. Each night phase, he may target another player, which will cause any actions directed at him to be known to him and simultaneously used on his target as well. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he finds out, gaining it as a one-shot.

[Active - Fake News Reborn] - As an informer, Reborn has numerous contacts in the forum to spread fake news. Reborn may post a fake message in the game thread via the host. Reborn isn't Economics Journal and the message isn't real. It will be used as a message, not an announcement. [2-Shots]

[Active - Learn] - Reborn likes to learn about playing mafia. At any time, can Activate this ability and learn every action targeting him. He will gain a one-shot version of every ability he absorbs. It lasts a phase. [1-Shot]

[Active - End Is Near] - Day 3 or later Reborn may target a player and simultaneously role-crush and vote-silence them permanently. If his target had previously affected him with a negative action, he will super-kill them. [1-shot]

Wincon - The Reborn Informers must gain the majority.
@Flower i don’t see where it is said here that cult can’t convert indies

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Again, even if Flower hasn’t been culted
;)
She’s admitted to not being pro-town...really shouldn’t be a difficult decision either way for the rest of us.
Post automatically merged:

Why don‘t you just get lynched, scum?
Oh, now I’m scum again?? This is getting confusing, just pick a flimsy excuse and stick with it until you’re dead ;)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't know. The thing is there was a lot of failed converts. his role sheet doesn't say it fails on mafia or indies.
I just checked on some mafia wiki, it is quite rare to allow mafia player to be converted because it becomes a mess with former mafia knowing their former teammates etc. But I saw nothing about indies.

I just checked on some mafia wiki, it is quite rare to allow mafia player to be converted because it becomes a mess with former mafia knowing their former teammates etc. But I saw nothing about indies.
Hmm well it still stands I think. Mainly because I show up as guilty due to being 3rd party, and so is flower according to her. So I thought guilty people can't be converted. There was a lot of failed converts and nothing in mafia rolesheet nor mine says im immune. And then odd was anti sera and killed nat. So yeah im not entirely sure.

The question is if flower really a lyncher or if jdb is pulling strings on us?

what do you think? I dont think youre culted. I thought it would be marimo ..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
what do you think? I dont think youre culted. I thought it would be marimo ..
I don't think it is you either for now, and didn't really checked your posts etc. It's either Jew or Flow. But i think indies can be culted

If I was cult i think Jew would have been a great choice because of the street cred he had and because declared indies are bound to be lynched late in the game compared to town member.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve done literally all I can this game, y’all...if you really think I’m culted, Rayan and Kvothe, you have the power to find out and end this shit. Not sure what I’ve done that would give y’all any indication whatsoever that I’m cult, but all the big brains in this game are always certain they’re completely right, at least until the inevitable moment when they’re proven wrong ;) :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.