Status
Not open for further replies.
Light's behaviour at early stage is still too suspicious to be underlooked.

Nevertheless, I would like to see what he posted about Mango in the game so far.
I think I was pretty candid about Mango being scum. Dodging questions = scum plain and bloody simple.

Yall up in here lynching townies left and right. Not sure what T-pein problem is but if I have to guess he is probably still sprung.

Like I said based on what I read Gambit, Mango and you yourself are probably the scum we are looking for. The thing is it seemed as though Gambit was caught waay to easily which is why I believe he could possibly be jester and scum are using him to their advantage. I cannot be sure if Mango actually killed homeboy I am going based of the fact that he dodge questions nothing else. When you have games with confusing abilities you need to use your head and just read.

I normally go into detailed but its extremely difficult when I come into this shit show we are losing and I have next to zero info on the game.

Also I noticed Robin is tilted and slightly frustrated, could also be scum. There is honestly absolutely nothing to throw a fit over if you are town. Just ignore Usopp and move on. Players that focus on aspects that doesn't help town whatsoever are usually scum. When I checked the first few pages Usopp seemed like scum and now he seems like town. I am leaning town for him because everyone else is either tunneling or simply wasting time.

Lol, hello? Where did I dodge a question?? I've answered everything come my way..
I didn't like the fact that you were stalling. Maybe you had your reasons based on your ability but this game is pretty confusing and I am trying to piece together the puzzle. Also I need to read everyone's post because it honestly bothers me that 3 people died in one night. Yall mean to tell me one scum team can take 3 people in one night? Nah bruh I doubt it. We have probably got a neutral killer loose or another mafia team. Also can you explain how your ability works again?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't like the fact that you were stalling. Maybe you had your reasons based on your ability but this game is pretty confusing and I am trying to piece together the puzzle. Also I need to read everyone's post because it honestly bothers me that 3 people died in one night. Yall mean to tell me one scum team can take 3 people in one night? Nah bruh I doubt it. We have probably got a neutral killer loose or another mafia team. Also can you explain how your ability works again?
I didn't feel like I needed to claim, because my claim itself was hard to have confirmed.

I'm gonna track Gambit tonight

Lynch him tomorrow lmao
Alright guys so if Mango flip scum we going for Nat next. I don't like this buddying. More than half of you scum can't be trusted and the scum hunter is here to finally put yall down......Believe it.
I didn't feel like I needed to claim, because my claim itself was hard to have confirmed.

I'm gonna track Gambit tonight
Sure tell us your target its not like scum can't read the chat. You better not be town because this is game throwing smh :kriwhat:

w8 we played together b4?
who u?

> midnights role has no lynch immunity in it, this was an old speculation regarding possibility of both gambit and mid being scum so mafia decided to move from gambit to mid whose lynch immune

> the whole speculation was that midnight could possibly be a scum that only dies if we kill all the others, but it didnt last long, and its obviously hard debunked rn

> we got abducted @Random Asshole what u think about that? subbed for sors xd

> also upon death u can click the spoiler tags to reveal the abilities lol

> midnight was town based on his flavor flip, which matches the indie flip of rej. hard droubt there r millers here
Nothing in the role PM says anything about being abducted, just He left, nor did Sors leave any notes.

So no idea what to think

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright guys so if Mango flip scum we going for Nat next. I don't like this buddying. More than half of you scum can't be trusted and the scum hunter is here to finally put yall down......Believe it.

Sure tell us your target its not like scum can't read the chat. You better not be town because this is game throwing smh :kriwhat:
its not that easy

nat doesnt protect scummates like that

if mango and gambit both flip scum we can go for u or robin

just cuz u subbed into this doesnt abolish all ur previous sins when u were light

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, I'm voting either Gambit or Usopp next DP.

Mario announcement.
imagine being caught a liar by jordon

but still go for me or gambit

ur PoV if u r really innocent and didn't target cal is u shud wanna yeet jordon right away cuz he has to be lying

but ofc u wont do that, why?

cuz u know jordon will flip town and his ability will be exactly like he said

then inb4 u pull an odd and say hes death miller :suresure:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
imagine being caught a liar by jordon

but still go for me or gambit

ur PoV if u r really innocent and didn't target cal is u shud wanna yeet jordon right away cuz he has to be lying

but ofc u wont do that, why?

cuz u know jordon will flip town and his ability will be exactly like he said

then inb4 u pull an odd and say hes death miller :suresure:
he's death miller.

Jokes aside, there are plenty of ways his results could've been tampered with.
I know that I didn't visit cal, and that's that.

I don't have enough basis to lynch him on yet, i'm watching him though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
do u guys wanna go for nat actually, just thought of smthing and im a bit spooked

nat will definitely have to elaborate more on what did she use to confirm the bus between gambit and juliet later on

Hmm. A scum has no real gain in coming up so early for framing a townie.

Did Jordon claim watcher or tracker if he did at all? If he watched Cal and found Mango Mango should be scum unless the hosts came up with an high IQ scum framing ability capable to install fake visitors. If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was busdriven Mango is meant to be scum.

This assuming he spilled the truth.

But the thing is If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was transported Mango is meant to be scum. this could be used as an excuse if Mango was offed and flipped town.
Or if he claimed any other role anyway. Then we can think about it.
This is what I can personally suggest for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.