Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Broadcast Message:

Usopp also wanted to lynch UwU, Robin, Mango or Udell this phase. I say we lynch Udell​
I haven't seen udell doing anything suspicious.

Yes nat told me to iso his posts and I haven't done it because I have work load.

I am up for Gambit, mango and uwu Lynch.

My only concern with uwu is that he has tons of immunities based on his own claim and our night action could fail.

Rest is upto you all to decide and let me know. I will vote. Time is less

Yes nat told me to iso his posts and I haven't done it because I have work load.

My only concern with uwu is that he has tons of immunities based on his own claim and our night action could fail.

I don't want to trust UwU's claims, I think it should be tested out.

As for Udell, it's Light that I want you to ISO because we know him better. Udell is a notch above in this game

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I leave rest on you all to decide.

It's between mango and uwu. Exercise your own judgement because both are sure shot scums.

I have to leave because I have presentation to give.....

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes you can do something useful. Please explain to me why we shouldn't kill this announcer?
TAC? What has he done to catch this heat? I know he’s been talking about Light as a target since before you subbed in, so I hope this isn’t just OMGUSing, but it seemed like he’s been chiming in trying to help. I’m never gonna prevent a lynch on him because nobody on this forum would do so willingly, just not sure I understand the case on him.

So basically after the phase is over and they managed to uphold the restriciton they will get big general buff to their role, it's not more specific than that really. It all varies on what kind of role you have I suppose, and up to the hosts what the buffs are, but since it's such a huge demerit, the rewards are really great.
Broadcast Message:

Usopp also wanted to lynch UwU, Robin, Mango or Udell this phase. I say we lynch Udell​

Stfu scums.
I know what Pein did last semester

TAC? What has he done to catch this heat? I know he’s been talking about Light as a target since before you subbed in, so I hope this isn’t just OMGUSing, but it seemed like he’s been chiming in trying to help. I’m never gonna prevent a lynch on him because nobody on this forum would do so willingly, just not sure I understand the case on him.
He has done nothing that's what he did to catch heat. Also why tunnel on light with awful reasoning. Dude played his role well for what it is and given how busy he is but you got loads of people just coasting and trying to tunnel on me. I want every mofo who tunnels me dead. Obviously scum figure out something about my role and are constantly deflecting to me. I can't protect myself this NP.

T-Pein, Mango, Marimo, and Gambit are working together. Kill Mango tonight lynch T-pein today and tomorrow we gut TAC. He scum 100% certain.

GUYYYYSSSSSS

I think Reborn is playing dumb. He never stated he could not reveal the information(s) he had but that he would have revealed it when he would return and yet he didn't and now calls me stupid for believing that he was supposed to:

Anyway, I have something important to tell but will do so tomorrow. Drunk and night time so gotta sleep.

Vote Lynch Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.